New Grower Mephisto fall grow bonanza

Here is a.pic of.the current double grape, 11 days old and hasn't grown a bit in the last three/four days!
IMG_20220919_194720.jpg

I plan on replacing/adding the DG seed I started yesterday and whichever bangs it out best within 2 weeks will be the one spared, lol

Increased the daylight hours by 2 hours, now 14/10, by this Friday I will up the daylight to 16/8.

I went and tested the cyan/blue/indigo/violet/uv lights and there was an issue, the led's were not responding to a dim signal and were at 100% all the time. The controllers are ok, then I removed the light bars and the different channels worked fine with test equipment. The only suspect left is the driver board and I don't want to dig it out while the grow is going. SO, I simply left the cbivuv lights out and used a spare channel to run two more full spectrum enhanced strips in their place. The enhanced strips do hit down around 430nm with the evo mint chips so this problem is only a minor setback.

So that is 8 strips running now, set to 75% at 34" with a 385par

When I was checking the par after the strip change, I noticed that a par reading next to the front plants was lower than the rear of the cabinet. I placed the sensor on the soil next to the DG plant and closed the door, the reading jumped up by nearly 100 par(98par) from 280ish to 380ish. That ORCA grow film really does work well!

21 days for the wedding, 3bog and DG, the CDLC is 14 days. They got mosquito bits yesterday. The lights are now 18-6, 300PAR at 24". The 3bog and meph wedding are by far doing the best.
View attachment 1519909
Our Mephisto wedding are almost the same age. Looking good Talon!

Back