New Grower Mephisto fall grow bonanza

Well it is sunrise, and here are some pics, the cdlc just broke the surface. Mephistos wedding looks the strongest!
IMG_20220915_201052.jpg
IMG_20220915_201055.jpg
IMG_20220915_201059.jpg
IMG_20220915_201103.jpg

I am really looking forwards to the CDLC as well as the Mephisto Wedding. The DG and 3BOG are not far behind! I hope they do well!
This your first cdlc? meph wedding is going to be dank. seems mine is slower then you average auto. All the other ones I planted at the same time are full on flower she still in stretching but got frost already actually had it for a few days now. I did lst mine that could slow them down a bit and trimmed a ton of bud sites off her leaves and cracked the main well lsting Im not good at it. Done it a few times now. Oops but she is green starting to get a funk smell to her. Very hardy plant.

This your first cdlc? meph wedding is going to be dank. seems mine is slower then you average auto. All the other ones I planted at the same time are full on flower she still in stretching but got frost already actually had it for a few days now. I did lst mine that could slow them down a bit and trimmed a ton of bud sites off her leaves and cracked the main well lsting Im not good at it. Done it a few times now. Oops but she is green starting to get a funk smell to her. Very hardy plant.
Yes it is my first CDLC, these are my first Mephisto plants of any kind.

Yes it is my first CDLC, these are my first Mephisto plants of any kind.
Your going love meph. I grown and harvested all three but meph wedding. Cdlc is the dankest from my opinion the dg is really frosty and my 3 bears grew a 12 gram main cola was huge

The new CDLC bean has done well so far. The Meph Wedding and 3bog are doing great they look great, maybe a little slow on gaining the second/third node, but I think they are simply driving roots deeper and the above ground portions of the plant will explode here shortly.

But the Double Grape is really fugly, mangled, stunted and barely holding on. I started a new bean just now. I will take a pic of the current DG tonight at lights on.

Back