New Grower Mephisto fall grow bonanza

Yup or 5th and keep four…the biggest thing I have found is to make you you have clean shot I don’t want to FIM and leave some stem sticking up after topping…when they grow out you’ll see why it makes a knuckle there and the little bit of stem helps….hope that makes sense :goodluck:

check a few of my old thread I believe I have some good pics of when I topped:d5:
Thank you for the input!

I’ve topped above the 5th and 6th nodes before with similar results. I topped my 3 bears and it produced 8 nice sized colas and I got about 4 oz in a 3 gal pot. The buds were nice and fat too. I feel confident that I didn’t water or give enough nutrients. As compact as the 3 Bears is, you prolly won’t go wrong either way.

Yup or 5th and keep four…the biggest thing I have found is to make you you have clean shot I don’t want to FIM and leave some stem sticking up after topping…when they grow out you’ll see why it makes a knuckle there and the little bit of stem helps….hope that makes sense :goodluck:

check a few of my old thread I believe I have some good pics of when I topped:d5:
Yup!

Day 30 for the MW, 3bog, DG and day 23 for the CDLC

They are really growing now, the 3bog is the only one with issues, she doesn't like being watered, twice as long between waterings and she droops almost instantly, but she is still growing on par with the MW! They all had Bti added 5 days ago and a heavy dose of nematodes yesterday along with new yellow stickies!

Meph Wedding
IMG_20221008_071147.jpg

3bog
IMG_20221008_071150.jpg

Double Grape
IMG_20221008_071153.jpg

CDLC
IMG_20221008_071156.jpg

Last edited:
Thnx! The 3bog is being testy, can't seem to make her happy! Reminds me of an ex......LOL
From what I remember by 3bog was fairly finicky with the watering as well. Once it got all established and the roots filled out I didn't have any more issues with it.

From what I remember by 3bog was fairly finicky with the watering as well. Once it got all established and the roots filled out I didn't have any more issues with it.
It took them a bit before they had their tap root bottom out and start growing above ground and they certainly look not as far along as other grows I have seen with the same strains at the same day, but catching up quickly. So hopefully the 3bog gets her act together here soon! She certainly has kept up with the meph wedding and hasn't appeared to been hurt with her water phobia....lol

Back