New Grower Mephisto Deez Nugs&Forbidden Cookie x Forum. First time Grower in Soil

Hey Sou , Bro sorry for the late reply been a bit mia from AFN
:pass: They are looking pretty good to me, still nice and green, i think i can see a bit of yellow at the tips, that probaby is the soil as you suspect. Rising the light in theory should make them stretch to the light. Congrats on the new job. I cant see the leave curl, i had a few plants with leave tips pointing down, not sure what it is , but seem fine otherwise.. They are about week 4

Hey long time I have also been MIA due to working long hours, even though taking a picture is so simple, its the last thing on my mind when I get home from a shift!My did they stretch when they hit flower, I was starting to worry I wouldn't have enough space, If I were in my old tent with a height of 140 this wouldn't have been possible. Hottest day in the UK yesterday, my what a day that was, Everyone is outside ignoring social distancing eating ice cream whilst I'm frantically trying to lower the heat in there. Thanks for the congrats, its a good job but very hectic with covid 19. I hope you get your issue sorted with your girls, I'm in no place to give advice so I wont bother :baked: Hope you take care mate
sou

Last edited:
Just a slow starter.all.happy young ones .good.job.dont add any nutrients to ur girls until day 21.just give ur plants plain water .biobizz lightmix will do the rest for u I promise u that.all the best and happy growing.;)

Thanks mate they went through veg without a hitch but when they hit flower they're hungry for calmag but I couldn't afford any so I had to watch the problem get worse and worse. Just ordered some Calmag and some biobizz topmax cant wait to see if this stuff is as good as people say.
sou

Last edited:
These girls are moving a long okay, they started a calmag def around 2 weeks ago but I just haven't had the money to purchase. For the time being I have been feeding with evian water for the Cal and mag in that, but that may have opened a whole new can of PH problems, still early days so only time will tell, they are still drinking at the same speed. I had a big defoliation last week, removing any leaves blocking bud sites or heavily affected by calmag def. Only one of the plants has a heavy smell, It's the Deez Nugs smelling like grapefruit, The genetic smells are finally coming through, hopefully the rest will follow suit as there is no smell from the Forum Cookie. They are week 3 in flower now, light is as high as it can go, not quite sure what day of flower.. They are still being fed the same in a larger amount. around 2.5/3litre. Currently 1ml fishmix and 3ml bloom. I have some topmax and calmag en route so they should perk up from a sip of that I hope.

I mentioned earlier in my diary about maybe getting rid of one plant, after the defoliation they all seem to fit in there nicely now but still full to the brim I would say. If anyone has any questions regarding the DR60 tent or anything else fire away.

FCxForum Day 47
Deez nugs Day 45
20200521_151935.jpg
20200521_151941.jpg
20200521_151955.jpg
20200521_152004.jpg

Last edited:
Boil some eggs let cool use water!! If you fried eggs, put shells in Mason jar add water wait 5 days use water!! Instant calcium!! Or get(lf you can) Epsom salt

Boil some eggs let cool use water!! If you fried eggs, put shells in Mason jar add water wait 5 days use water!! Instant calcium!! Or get(lf you can) Epsom salt

Thanks for that tip, I never knew I could use something like that for calcium, I should do more research. I will keep that method in mind. I have some in the post right now so that should only be 2 or 3 days. I bought some epsom salts before starting this venture but for the life of me I cant remember where I've put it. I think it's gone in the bin mistaken as rubbish as it was only a small bag. At least I know what I'm smoking is good stuff! :smoking:

Hey long time I have also been MIA due to working long hours, even though taking a picture is so simple, its the last thing on my mind when I get home from a shift!My did they stretch when they hit flower, I was starting to worry I wouldn't have enough space, If I were in my old tent with a height of 140 this wouldn't have been possible. Hottest day in the UK yesterday, my what a day that was, Everyone is outside ignoring social distancing eating ice cream whilst I'm frantically trying to lower the heat in there. Thanks for the congrats, its a good job but very hectic with covid 19. I hope you get your issue sorted with your girls, I'm in no place to give advice so I wont bother :baked: Hope you take care mate
sou
hey Sou mate ! :pass: You had a record high for this time of year? in the UK. Funny today was one of the coolist May days on records, cloudy all day, so usual outdoor girls stayed inside with the T5 light (vege) I do hope they dont strech too much more in your current tent. Hopefully since they flower, there will be one last growth in early flower then they will be fine - nice to see from the previous pics the flowers have really come on. My girls are fine, i will sort out any issues the best i can. The heat has them all ignoring social distancing, they dont want to get it, as it wil affect their parents or grand parents. Its too bad here from what ive seen. Yes you mean the heat Bro as in your grow space

hey Sou mate ! :pass: You had a record high for this time of year? in the UK. Funny today was one of the coolist May days on records, cloudy all day, so usual outdoor girls stayed inside with the T5 light (vege) I do hope they dont strech too much more in your current tent. Hopefully since they flower, there will be one last growth in early flower then they will be fine - nice to see from the previous pics the flowers have really come on. My girls are fine, i will sort out any issues the best i can. The heat has them all ignoring social distancing, they dont want to get it, as it wil affect their parents or grand parents. Its too bad here from what ive seen. Yes you mean the heat Bro as in your grow space

Hey! Apparently so it was the hottest day of the year so far other day. Thank got it has calmed down a bit. The stretch has stopped now thankfully and now its time to start packing on weight I think. Only 2 of the plants really have a smell, One of the FC and one of the Deez Nugs, this has me worried that there may be a problem with the other 2? Some update pics below, the calmag and topmax still isn't here :sadcry:
20200524_090136.jpg
20200524_090144.jpg
20200524_091025.jpg
20200524_091043.jpg
20200524_094623.jpg
20200524_095431.jpg

Hey! Apparently so it was the hottest day of the year so far other day. Thank got it has calmed down a bit. The stretch has stopped now thankfully and now its time to start packing on weight I think. Only 2 of the plants really have a smell, One of the FC and one of the Deez Nugs, this has me worried that there may be a problem with the other 2? Some update pics below, the calmag and topmax still isn't here :sadcry:
View attachment 1194179View attachment 1194180View attachment 1194181View attachment 1194182View attachment 1194183View attachment 1194184
Lookin good geez

Looking good there Sou mate ! Frosting nicely. The Bio Bloom is good ive used it before from BioBizz 2 7 4 NPK. I hope they arrive soon, i think this covid18 thing has slowed down the mail etc. Not sure about the scent but i had one plant like that , seems better now its jarred. They may be fine as long as you get the bud packed on

Looking good there Sou mate ! Frosting nicely. The Bio Bloom is good ive used it before from BioBizz 2 7 4 NPK. I hope they arrive soon, i think this covid18 thing has slowed down the mail etc. Not sure about the scent but i had one plant like that , seems better now its jarred. They may be fine as long as you get the bud packed on

Thanks bud! They are really frosting up now but they are also yellowing quite a bit as well. Soil is too wet too feed so I cant just yet will have to wait. The longer I wait the more yellow and calmag def I see but I don't want to water wet compost and suffocate em. I know what you mean about the mail, thankfully I have had some quick delivery but other have taken weeks to arrive:wall: I just hope nothing is going on behind close doors, meaning that their smell is lost due to some sort of root problem. Hopefully not. One thing I do know is that maybe I'm over feeding them as the tips are burnt to fuck..

Back