New Grower Mephisto Chemdoggin and Cropking WW

IMG_0694.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0698.JPG
IMG_0699.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG

How ya think they look? Day 21. I accidentally ripped a couple of leaves with my shop vac when I was cleaning up. Whoops. I personally think the White widows look better right now, even though they're not as wide or bushy. Kind of annoying the way the Chemdoggin leaves are sitting in the dirt. I don't really wanna do a trim right now.

I've been feeding them on every watering. Today they got a gallon and a half between them with AN at about 300ppm. No signs of nute burn.

Attachments

• IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 86
IMG_0705.JPG
IMG_0706.JPG
Couldn't believe my eyes. I tied a stem of one of the white widows down this morning (evening time for them), then when I checked on them, about an hour after the light came on, I noticed the stem had already started to reach straight up again towards the light, so I bent it down a little more. Plants really are amazing things.

And here's some pics of the Chemdoggin. These babies are bushy! Removed the bottom couple of leaves because they were sitting in the dirt.

Day 27...the WW have a couple of spots where it looks like bleach was dropped on them. But it looks minor and it's only on one or two leafs of each.

The CD look as though a couple of leafs got eaten a bit by an insect but theres no sign of any whatsoever.

I ran a few gallons through all but two WW and one CD. Two got flower nutes and the other just a lil Ca Mg

IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0711.JPG
IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG
IMG_0714.JPG
IMG_0715.JPG
IMG_0716.JPG

Back