Indoor Dinafem and Mephisto Auto Grow

looking good :thumbsup: winters can be tough,if i had any sense id give up growing for 3 months of the year.insulation,reducing the extraction(speed and timer)tube heater 60w,another tube heater 120w connected to an inkbird.sure i could stick a 500w heater in....but id have to get rid of a plant/and if the light is only 180W is it worth all the extra energy costs :shrug:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
It's the easiest time of year where I live. My garage gets too warm other times of the year.

They are exploding with growth right now.

:yay:
20191216_121400.jpg

What I am noticing is that the Mephisto White Crack is a lot more hardy and can handle water and nutes better than the Dinafem CBD Kush so far.

Just hours later and the CBD are back in a burst of growth. I love cannabis.

20191219_214914.jpg
20191219_214908.jpg
20191219_214904.jpg

I'm starting the Roots Organics Uprising "Bloom" powdered nutes. I'm easing them into it with a little different method for this watering.
I put 2 teaspoons directly into 1 gallon of pre-warmed water along with 1 tablespoon of molasses. That's good for 3 plants so 2 gallons total.
Next watering I'll scratch 1 teaspoon of the Roots Organics Uprising "Bloom" into the top layer of soil and water in with a ReCharge mixed batch of water.

They are doing well.

Last edited:
Back