New Grower Mephisto Chemdoggin and Cropking WW

20170822_210900.jpg

Here's one of the mephistos looking great on day 8. It's had nothing but zero water at 6.3-6.5 PH.

Ok thank you. I really like how they look (especially P4 XML2) and what I hear but the price is a a little too much for me I'm afraid. Also the P4 XML2 seems to sacrifice a LOT compared to the P450.
What up @Dukeallday if you ever decide to move forward with the P4-Xml2 or the P450 remember to use the AFN16 discount code. P450 will give you the most intensity for flowering. The XML is a seed to harvest light with a slightly larger core coverage area.
:pass:

What up. I'm gonna go with a platinum but still not sure what. I want to cover a 3 by 3 and get the best yields with the lowest heat, obviously lol. Is there any par info for the P4??

What up @Dukeallday if you ever decide to move forward with the P4-Xml2 or the P450 remember to use the AFN16 discount code. P450 will give you the most intensity for flowering. The XML is a seed to harvest light with a slightly larger core coverage area.
:pass:

DukealldayWelcome to the CannaZone
What up. I'm gonna go with a platinum but still not sure what. I want to cover a 3 by 3 and get the best yields with the lowest heat, obviously lol. Is there any par info for the P4??

IMG_0678.JPG
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0680.JPG

Alrighty then, to the 2 people watching this and the Platinum LED guy, they're on day 11 from sprout.

By getting a couple more more fans in to move the air around, I managed to get the temp down a couple degrees below the 315W sunsystems. It's now sitting around 81 in the day and 75 at night.

I moved one Chemdoggin and one white widow under the viparspectra 450 and set in on VEG (notice the blue lights) to save a lil electricity.

They all have at least 4 sets of leaves so I gave them their first feed today. Mixed AN grow in 3 gallons of water to about 200ppm and gave them all about a quart.

Oh yeah, also, apart from the one deformed Chemdoggin which I'm attempting to save by tying it to the yellow NO2 pencil, all the Mephistos have taken over and are looking better than the Cropkings.

Alright dudes...the Mephistos are the bigger healthier looking ones, the others are the Cropkings.

I dug up the deformed looking mehipsto and threw a CK in there, so that's the lil sprout you see.

Been watering them a lil every day with AN grow at about 200ppm...I'll up the dosage a little next week.

The 2 under the vipar are looking just as good as the plants under the LEC.

20170829_150534.jpg
20170829_150529.jpg

Please look. Sick plant. Need advice. Well, only 16 days in and I already have an issue. I feel like I should've posted this is in the 1st time growers seen as this is only my 2nd grow, but didn't because technically it isn't my 1st...point being is I'm still a noob.

Anyway, this is only on the Chemdoggin plants, not on the white widows. Both have had exactly the same treatment. I'm assuming it isn't a huge deal, but can someone please give me an opinion on what they think might've caused this??

I might post this in the sick plants thread but I find this site so difficult to navigate, that I'll probably take a break before I do. Anyone else have a hard time navigating, or just me? I typed the first sentence in a probably feeble attempt at getting more traffic on this thread.

Back