New Grower Mephisto Chemdoggin and Cropking WW

Day 56 for all but the WW that I topped. That's at about 44 days. It's tall but for some reason I've got the feeling it's not gonna produce much. I'd like to know what others think. It's the one under LED in the last 2 pics. As far as the others go, they look ok to me but still disappointed about the lack of smell. Maybe I'll try a photo next time. They are HELLA sticky though so that's good I suppose. Started flush yesterday.

IMG_0767.JPG
IMG_0768.JPG
IMG_0769.JPG
IMG_0770.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0772.JPG
IMG_0773.JPG

Some aren't that stinky, depends on strain. Some smell like you just cleaned with citrus cleaner.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Some aren't that stinky, depends on strain. Some smell like you just cleaned with citrus cleaner.

Well I've got 3 Chemdoggin in here and I was told they would be, but nevermind. I actually have sour livers waiting to try next which is supposed to be real stinky, so if it isn't I'll go to photos.

Don't mistake stink for strength.

Chopped em n hung em up to dry at day 65. One could def have gone longer but I think the others were ready enough. Haven't really been posting much because it doesn't get much feedback. Take away from my 2nd grow would be.

Viparspectra ain't as good as the LEC
Airpots were great except for the daily waterings.
I can feed them much heavier doses than most people recommend. Having said that, next time I use AN, I'll use a soil that isn't so hot.

Next grow I'm going with roots organic soil, worm castings, [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] supersoil, tap water and Malibu compost tea. Oh, and smart pots.

Peace out.

IMG_0784.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_0787.JPG
IMG_0788.JPG
IMG_0789.JPG
IMG_0790.JPG
IMG_0791.JPG
IMG_0793.JPG
IMG_0794.JPG
IMG_0795.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG
IMG_0797.JPG
IMG_0798.JPG
IMG_0799.JPG

Great growing man. Plants look awesome! Yea i always heard that chemdogg was a real stinker too. Was planing to pick up some chem de la crem in mephistos artisanal drop at the weekend.
Tag me im your next grow i'd love to follow along

Great growing man. Plants look awesome! Yea i always heard that chemdogg was a real stinker too. Was planing to pick up some chem de la crem in mephistos artisanal drop at the weekend.
Tag me im your next grow i'd love to follow along

Thanks. Going to post the weights of this one once it's dried. Germinated some sour liver on Monday and just put them in the soil today. Going all organic so hopefully it'll help the smell. I don't want mild smelling weed!

Back