Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

How do you know that?

This is a fresh payment system only being live for a few hours already.

Cheers.
No sir not got nothing to do with you guys I'm disabled and have a special bank account that's why I use Paypal so I don't have to use my bank. Sorry if I was missleading

I tried a little strawberry nuggets today and WOW what a full body buzz. A 18 pack might not be enough

I can't see any seeds on the site. Just stickers. I am sure it will work when the time comes, but I need to make a list. Anyone else not able to see the seeds and price?

I can't see any seeds on the site. Just stickers. I am sure it will work when there comes, but I need to make a list. Anyone else not able to see the seeds and price?
It's not time yet. When it's available it will show it all depends on location

I can't see any seeds on the site. Just stickers. I am sure it will work when there comes, but I need to make a list. Anyone else not able to see the seeds and price?
The list with the percentage off is here but not an actual price. I’m limiting my order this year due to many things one being a lot of seeds to run already. Gotta take advantage of a sale though. A couple single seeds and maybe a 5 pack of ghost toof. I really hope a couple of these limited will be considered for permanent status as they’re too easy and tick a lot of boxes. I am interested in white crack with a cure. It’s terps are interesting light right now but I like them. I wonder if once the Walter White bx is complete if they remake white crack and grapey walter using the new WW would bring some more terps. Might pick up a single WW.

The list with the percentage off is here but not an actual price. I’m limiting my order this year due to many things one being a lot of seeds to run already. Gotta take advantage of a sale though. A couple single seeds and maybe a 5 pack of ghost toof. I really hope a couple of these limited will be considered for permanent status as they’re too easy and tick a lot of boxes. I am interested in white crack with a cure. It’s terps are interesting light right now but I like them. I wonder if once the Walter White bx is complete if they remake white crack and grapey walter using the new WW would bring some more terps. Might pick up a single WW.
I have some definite needs, you have to take advantage of the price. You will regret it if you pass, but I understand backing off.

Mitch if you could next year have the regular prices listed along with the strains and percentage discounts. Regular prices for 1, 3, 7, 18 packs. Or just list the discounted prices for the packs up front. In Euro and CA I guess.

With your sites basically dark a day before the sale and the sale nfo provide list minute as well, nobody can see what the regular prices are for the strains and packs and do their budgeting. I can't remember what a 7 or 18 packs of XXX costs. So I can't figure out what my order is going to be ahead of time so I can get my order placed quickly and get back to bed. It would really be helpful.

We know you guys are cooking hard on this and have so many diff things going on in parallel with tracking things you want to improve on. If you can throw this on your to do list for next year, it would be awesome.

No sir not got nothing to do with you guys I'm disabled and have a special bank account that's why I use Paypal so I don't have to use my bank. Sorry if I was missleading

Ahh okay, no worries bud. I was just curious Incase it was something on our end.

Any idea when the website will have the pricing up?

Back