Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

I hid my seeds and now I can't find them so 50% off northern cheese haze will really help me out. IIRC it has low odor and is good for pain and muscle spasms so perfect for me. It would be nice if the strain descriptions were still up on the sight to help with buying decisions but no problem I know what I want. All I have to decide now is whether I set a alarm or fix some coffee
You might like the Port and Stilton Illuminautos as well since Double Grape x Stilton Special(NCH x ? forget atm).

Thx for the recommendation. I know I'm gonna try NCH and I might get a cheap 5 pack of something because shipping will already be paid and they all sound good. There is no such thing as having too many good seeds

are these mephisto good? any strains that are high yealding? considering for my next grow also what are short stuff like?

I probably couldn't recommend them enough to anyone wanting to grow autos...ive done dinafem and Humboldt which have all been great but mephisto are definitely leading the way when it comes to autos in my opinion...the last strawberry nuggets I grew were ridiculous!

Thx for the recommendation. I know I'm gonna try NCH and I might get a cheap 5 pack of something because shipping will already be paid and they all sound good. There is no such thing as having too many good seeds
I can promise you this, i have not seen 1 bad review on Double Grape and now the Strawberry Nuggets. They both get stated as a knockout and good pain choice.

I grew a sour livers and a CDLC in extremely poor conditions. Both of them worked for my nerve pain especially the CDLC and I recommend them both. I want to run them again under much better conditions but I can't remember where I put the seeds. The NCH is the only one that specifically mentioned muscle spasms and that is a major problem for me so it's a must have. My budget is tight but illumiautos on sale are just too cheap not to get a 5 pack while I'm ordering. I have never seen a bad review of a Mephisto so I'm sure I will be happy with any of them that are good for pain.

3 minutes lol AFNers everywhere plankednon from of laptops phones computers ready for the mad scramble.. good luck all :smoking::d5:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Back