Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Whew, finally back in town! I got my BF shipment the day before we left so haven't had a chance to thank @stan_mephisto and crew for the service. I had a problem with entering a cc, and they kindly sent me info on how to do the USPS money order process so I could complete my order.

I received:
SODK (3)
Strawberry Nuggets (3)
Grape Walker Kush (3)
White Crack (3)
Forum Stomper (3)
Fantasmo Express (3)
Creme de la Chem (3)
Also frebies -- Sour Livers, White Chem, Ghost Toof

I won't be starting any of these until my current garden is finished in January, but it's going to be a hard decision because I have a limited space and will probably only be able to do 4 at a time, due to needing space in my 4x4 for a humidifier and space heater. Looking forward to it though!

Just opened my BF shipment. Thank you Mephisto! I love early christmas gifts! :pighug:

I got Sams Crack and DBC as freebies. What is DBC?

Thinking about doing a
8x Bubbasquanch
8x Deez Nuggs
2x SC
2x DBC

In Mephisto parlance SC could mean Sour Crinkle, Sams Crack or Sour Crack and probably one other I missed. Need a acronym translation app for Mephisto strains man.
Nice line up of 20 ladies.

Just opened my BF shipment. Thank you Mephisto! I love early christmas gifts! :pighug:

I got Sams Crack and DBC as freebies. What is DBC?

Thinking about doing a
8x Bubbasquanch
8x Deez Nuggs
2x SC
2x DBC
Deep Blue C . It is an extinct strain. Twin peaks per chance? Lucky lucky!!!

Sucks someone had a bad enough day to take your seed in the first place. That’s just messed up even if it was my job and I saw a couple seeds cause I know there was more then one it’s the meph way I would be like this dude needs these and it’s gotta be personal. Hope they get to u safe this time. Get some sts or cs and clone some branches and make some seeds. Seems a pain in the ass to get to u.

Back