Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

3rd floor is a memeber of the auto comunity, he is just organizing a pheno hunt of Sams Crack. No winner or prizes, just a comunity grow along.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

3rd floor is a memeber of the auto comunity, he is just organizing a pheno hunt of Sams Crack. No winner or prizes, just a comunity grow along.

Love it!
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haven't done chemdogging, Sam's Crack, or Ghost Toof but I have done a Gold Glue and I think it is pretty special. Haven't smoked her yet, but everything about the grow and harvest were top notch. @midIN doing a Ghost Toof, and that is slowly working it's way into my winter/spring 2019 rotation based on what I see of her from his grow. Good luck!

You guys rock. Keep looking at my beans. Looking up strain reviews and photos...
Gold Glue
Chemdogging
Sams Crack
Ghost Toof

What to pop what to pop.... wife wants me to tear down for a few months...
I have all of them, but have only ran Gold Glue. Easy plant to grow, nice structure and dense frosty buds. I popped a Sam's Crack last night. Ghost Toof looks like a fast flowering strain, I believe @water farm is doing one that looks fast and furious

I have responded to NZ via pm already. His order status is pending essentially until we confirm that his order has been siezed. From past shipments to NZ we have noticed that orders with similar tracking info have gotten through. Before we reship orders there is a wait period, a lot of time thier orders will show up. Examples of this can be seen above with a ton of the US orders taking extra time due to the overload in the postal system.

That's great to hear Stan :cheers:

The way he posted he made it sound like he hadn't received a reply from anyone at Mephisto.

That's great to hear Stan :cheers:

The way he posted he made it sound like he hadn't received a reply from anyone at Mephisto.
Stan had replied via a PM on Friday, I was watching my emails as This was the first route I'd contacted them by awhile back. So was my bad not checking my pms on here really.

Haven't done chemdogging, Sam's Crack, or Ghost Toof but I have done a Gold Glue and I think it is pretty special. Haven't smoked her yet, but everything about the grow and harvest were top notch. @midIN doing a Ghost Toof, and that is slowly working it's way into my winter/spring 2019 rotation based on what I see of her from his grow. Good luck!
I have to agree with u about the Gold Glue, haven't smoked any yet, but a beautiful plant to watch grow. I have 2 in the tent now and was lucky to enough to have 2 different phenos going.
One is a much taller leaner at first but is still getting the nice big GG flowers. Just nowhere near the leaf count. I will post a couple pics later in my journal. From my experience every Limited Edition has been a great grow except 1 that was a totally weird off the chart - strange. A White Chem bean that popped back in the end of August. Never got more than 2 inches tall and still living. I finally just put it out on my screen porch, still there. Its seed mate is looking great at 86 cm, its about 45 days or so.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Whats the word on Sam's Crack?
Samsquanch OG x Sour Crack. Or
Samsquanch OG x White Crack?
And which of its parents does she lean to as far as size/height.

Whats the word on Sam's Crack?
Samsquanch OG x Sour Crack. Or
Samsquanch OG x White Crack?
And which of its parents does she lean to as far as size/height.

Samsquanch x Sour Crack

Back