Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Anyone still waiting on BF shipments, mine arrived today, 10 days after shipment in USPS. Usually a 3 day turn. Hang in there if your still waiting, things are backed up for sure.

Anyone knows, what genetics Sam's Crack have, and general info about the strain, how does it grow and what are its effects, potency, yield?

Anyone knows, what genetics Sam's Crack have, and general info about the strain, how does it grow and what are its effects, potency, yield?
Sam's Crack = Samsquatch x Sour Crack. You can use the search option to find posts about it by typing in "Sams Crack".,Its a new freebie. Reading the description of both parents should give you a good idea of what your in for, but I don't think anyone on site has harvested one yet.

My three attempts at utilizing my 3 different credit cards failed, I was so frustrated that I selected bitcoin to pay for my order , although I have no bitcoins. Went through the whole buy and bank bitcoins crap and get a message about a fork, thus they suspended bitcoin cash trading, etc. WTF is wrong with these guys. Then, bitcoin stated that after purchase it would be one week before I could spend any bitcoin and pay for something. Emailed mephisto and was informed a USPS money order would do the trick. Accomplished that is under 10 minutes at the post office. They now received payment and will ship my order today. Merry Christmas to me.

Bingo Delievered .... Ordered Monday 11/26 arrived 12/5 ..... Did not open freebie pack but nice to know I maybe a new strain Sam’s Crack but I won’t open for probably 6-9 months

14F05BAC-B871-4CFA-9C69-E3425F01E5B2.jpeg

My three attempts at utilizing my 3 different credit cards failed, I was so frustrated that I selected bitcoin to pay for my order , although I have no bitcoins. Went through the whole buy and bank bitcoins crap and get a message about a fork, thus they suspended bitcoin cash trading, etc. WTF is wrong with these guys. Then, bitcoin stated that after purchase it would be one week before I could spend any bitcoin and pay for something. Emailed mephisto and was informed a USPS money order would do the trick. Accomplished that is under 10 minutes at the post office. They now received payment and will ship my order today. Merry Christmas to me.

You never fail until you stop trying!

According to the tracking info for the shipping my order will be here today! I was getting a bit worried as it was in Limbo for 5 days. I look forward to starting some new beans! Will report back with freebies. Peace, slowandeasy

Back