Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Ok I just opened my package! You guys rock! All of my strains arrived and the freebies are Sour Bubbly x Auto Cush, Sam's Crack, 3 BOG, and Skyseinberg special? USPS had my package a few extra days, well worth the wait! Now, what do I start immediately?

Ok I just opened my package! You guys rock! All of my strains arrived and the freebies are Sour Bubbly x Auto Cush, Sam's Crack, 3 BOG, and Skyseinberg special? USPS had my package a few extra days, well worth the wait! Now, what do I start immediately?
I don’t think Sam’s Crack is being journaled yet. Love to see what you can do! Benchmark stuff. Thanks slow.

I don’t think Sam’s Crack is being journaled yet. Love to see what you can do! Benchmark stuff. Thanks slow.
I see it has been given out as freebies to a number of people. I guess I will have to drop one to check out something truely new. I have a feeling it could be a good cross. So I will gladly give her a go right away! I will drop one in water right now. Peace, slowandeasy

I see it has been given out as freebies to a number of people. I guess I will have to drop one to check out something truely new. I have a feeling it could be a good cross. So I will gladly give her a go right away! I will drop one in water right now. Peace, slowandeasy
if you document the grow please tag me in the thread

Unfortunately still awaiting an email from the boys at mephisto, obviously a busy time for them, they deserve downtime, just wish customs hadn't nabbed my one bean!

Unfortunately still awaiting an email from the boys at mephisto, obviously a busy time for them, they deserve downtime, just wish customs hadn't nabbed my one bean!
I'm a big fan of MG beans and their customer service so far. Although this is very disappointing to hear. I recall you mentioning this over a week ago. I don't know all of the details, but IMO customers deserve a prompt response to their inquiry no matter how busy they are.

I have responded to NZ via pm already. His order status is pending essentially until we confirm that his order has been siezed. From past shipments to NZ we have noticed that orders with similar tracking info have gotten through. Before we reship orders there is a wait period, a lot of time thier orders will show up. Examples of this can be seen above with a ton of the US orders taking extra time due to the overload in the postal system.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

The Sam's Crack is untested, but it looks like it has sparked a bunch of interest. So much so that the IG comunity started a pheno hunt. You can join in or follow along here:

The Sam's Crack is untested, but it looks like it has sparked a bunch of interest. So much so that the IG comunity started a pheno hunt. You can join in or follow along here:

Who is 3rd floor? Does that mean they are just interested in seeing the all the different phenos that come out? Or is this something else?
I didnt get any SC. Of the illuminautos I got jammy Dodgers, deez nugs and ghost toof (freebie), I'm just wondering...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back