Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

I'm still waiting for an Email back about my one lonely seed that got snatched by customs, to maybe get a resendi gotta have faith in Mephisto

@Moabfighter Yesterday you were scared the mailman knew you ordered seeds and today you posted a video opening the package and showed your face at the end lol :face:

Let’s just hope they aren’t actually watching me ;)

@mephisto you guys wanna see how your product can give someone the ole jerky shakes? Once I felt the quantity of packs inside the bag it sent my heart into a racing flutter of excitement

Yesterday received my beans,
Sam's Crack as the freebie.
I am assuming a cross of Samsquanch OG x (White or Sour) Crack.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

:woohoo:Got my order in mail today I ordered 9 beans and Got 20 total Beans thanks Mephisto you guy's are Top Notch✌️ plus I got some Bad Ass Stickers I will be putting in my Grow Room Tonight!!!!

Extra seed in each pack and a fiver of ghost toof in the freebie bag!
52b02a866676320ce20e5d3ac81178fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Man, I gotta say, recieved exactly what I hoping for freebies(Sam's Crack) but that Ghost Toof sounds like a "fookin jem". Hope that freebie is around for a bit!

sour bubbly X auto cush ....anyone have info on this awesome freebie i got today......appreciated..

Nada clue- just put one into a solo cup with coco, & water- uh oh- seeds dont grow in hot chocolate! Unless you add perlite marshmallows!!!
Member that kids... I'll letcha know in about 70 days.....

Back