Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

I just worry they’re sitting there looking at my seeds....
Do you mean like literally looking at them, or do you mean holding on to the package just to delay it, because they know you're waiting on em, lol ? Either way, it wouldn't show up as out for delivery when tracked if they were looking at em. But if you really want to know when it will be delivered, or where it is, your local post office is the place with those answers. :d5::pass:

What do I say? Hey I have a Christmas package out for delivery and it didn’t arrive with my other mail?

and I mean literally looking at them. It shows sorted, out for delivery, how didn’t it arrive?

They said the drivers are still out so it isn’t at the post office....

Last edited:
What do I say? Hey I have a Christmas package out for delivery and it didn’t arrive with my other mail?

and I mean literally looking at them. It shows sorted, out for delivery, how didn’t it arrive?

Ahh.. I see now. Well, if you are in the US, it most likely says that it will be delivered by 8pm, like with most tracking numbers. I'd give it till 8pm. If it doesn't arrrive by 8pm, call your local post office in the morning. You don't have to give them any kind of story at all. Just tell them you have a tracking number that you need researched. No details needed.

I've had plenty of packages say delivered but they didn't show up till the next day.

Seen this happen before in Canada quite a bit. Had it happen one time. Status was Delivered, but nothing in the mailbox. Went out to walk the dog and ran in to the postal driver and asked her what the deal is. She said sometimes when they pick up a bunch of deliveries for the neighborhood they mark them all as delivered right away to save time. Then they go out and deliver and you might not get your parcel until the end of the day.

Okay awesome. I just figured the United States Postal Service would be pretty spot on with their tracking times. I figured since it said to be delivered, and wasn’t, they had the feds in there opening it.
I have a package that said out for delivery the other day and when I rechecked tracking that night it shows it's in the other town and will be delivered today. With holidays and amount of packages being pre-sent for Christmas and Black Friday deals they are overwhelmed. Our Post Office is only open 5 days and most the time they close early so I have to wait extra days.

Okay awesome. I just figured the United States Postal Service would be pretty spot on with their tracking times. I figured since it said to be delivered, and wasn’t, they had the feds in there opening it.
If/when a package is intercepted by the US postal service, the tracking will say "seized by local law enforcement." Then, they have to secure a warrant to open it. Which could take weeks... What you are thinking, definitely isn't happening. Im sure you will get a delivery shortly!

Just wanted to pitch into this lovely thread, I got my triple order of CLDC, Gold Glue, and Grapey Walter. Shit arrived in 8 days, ga-damn. Mephisto, bro, you guys are next level. Also should mention I got a gnarly freebie, Sam's Crack! Cant wait to throw that one down.

Back