Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Heck yeah. In comparison to where it was last night, my package has made 90%of its journey! May get it tomorrow!

Originally ordered ghost toof but asked if I could swap for a chemdogging and gold glue. Got a response we will see what we can do.

So who knows what’s coming. Saw someone asked for a Sativa strain, and Mephisto recommended ghost toof. So that’s interesting. I’m typically an indica couch lock stoner but getting a nice heady stash of some Ghost Toof Sativa for the summer and spring months would be cool!

My one sour crack got NABBED BY NZ CUSTOMS!!!
Does anyone know if @stan_mephisto @Brad_Mephisto do resends if nabbed?
I can only assume you'll have a letter of proof to show them even though i myself would not think you would be trying to scam for 1 free seed. Kinda bullshit that all the government wants is to control and use force on its people in any way possible. Hope you get it figured out.

If Mephisto doesn’t square up with you lll send you a Mephisto seed in a regular envelope.

I’ll mail you a birthday card and stick the seeds in a baggie and lay in between the card.

Last edited:
I have had the same message for 6 days now. My destination is usually a 3 day turn. It will show up, I have other stuff that been intransit for 9 days. BF probably hammered the USPS systems.
Mine showed back up on the radar again, showing delivery tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Did you get called about it? That's rough bro, Stan or someone from Mephisto will reply to you bro they are top notch service! Pm me if you need anything :crying:

Last edited:
Did you get called about it? That rough bro, none of mine have been caught so far, Where in NZ are you mate? i could sort you out until someone gets back to you if you need asap, Stan or someone from Mephisto will reply to you bro they are top notch service!

But like i said if you need asap i got you, i got enough seeds for a good 5 or so years :crying:

This is what I love about AFN!! There’s nothing but good vibes and good will for all. I’d offer up also if the same scenario were in Canada. Good on you @Darryl Telfer

Did you get called about it? That rough bro, none of mine have been caught so far, Where in NZ are you mate? i could sort you out until someone gets back to you if you need asap, Stan or someone from Mephisto will reply to you bro they are top notch service!

But like i said if you need asap i got you, i got enough seeds for a good 5 or so years :crying:
:smoking: mate, please make such offers in PM, due to legal/security issues with such open discussions of member to member seed sharing,... excellent of you to offer, but our lawyer says :grrr2:..... what happens in PM, stays in PM though....

If Mephisto doesn’t square up with you lll send you a Mephisto seed in a regular envelope.

I’ll mail you a birthday card and stick the seeds in a baggie and lay in between the card.

I believe this is against the rules. I'd PM the person. I'm going to do that too because its a nice gesture. That is if for some reason Meph can't resend. I always pay the extra shipping so I know its covered if there is an issue.

Back