Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Is that a Dogo??
No mom was a mini English terrier/ French bully and dad was a blue nose. Big A was born deaf. He's 8 now and knows more sign than I do! Dogos are on my list, one of the main reasons? Deaf dogs are an issue for the breed. After Arthur, I'll be looking for them.

No mom was a mini English terrier/ French bully and dad was a blue nose. Big A was born deaf. He's 8 now and knows more sign than I do! Dogos are on my list, one of the main reasons? Deaf dogs are an issue for the breed. After Arthur, I'll be looking for them.
Ok. I feel really silly now! I just noticed that your avatar has a pic of him, full body! Lol. Had I seen that, I would’ve never questioned it! Lol. I was just going by the headshot comparing the Mephisto sticker! Lol. I fostered a Dogo for the summer. Beautiful dogs! And your Big A is quite the looker too! I’d say a very unique look indeed!

Ok. I feel really silly now! I just noticed that your avatar has a pic of him, full body! Lol. Had I seen that, I would’ve never questioned it! Lol. I was just going by the headshot comparing the Mephisto sticker! Lol. I fostered a Dogo for the summer. Beautiful dogs! And your Big A is quite the looker too! I’d say a very unique look indeed!
I owned his mom and dad, Arthur does everything with me, if Arthur isn't welcome, I won't be coming. Loves to eat the canna leaves, but is respectful, and waits for you to give it to him. Maybe it's the being deaf, focusing that in other areas... but from here out, I'll be looking for only deaf ones.. sure makes 4th of July and new years fun, he comes too! He's not spoiled... that's why I'm up at four, and he's asleep on the heating pad... on the bed...under the covers...

Order seems to have dissappeared into the USPS system. It hit the regional facility and has been labeled "on its way to destination" since Friday night.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Order seems to have dissappeared into the USPS system. It hit the regional facility and has been labeled "on its way to destination" since Friday night.

57CD488E-46E7-4924-BC1E-C60C64C02377.jpeg

In all seriousness though @MrGoat ive had usps lose a package Mephisto sent me and they sent me a new one after a week of the tracking being in limbo. They can see the tracking too, and they’ll take care of you if it is indeed lost. As a bonus, when the original package showed up over a month later they told me to just keep it and enjoy the extra seeds :d5:

Give it another day or two then put in a ticket to have them look for it. 9/10 times they find it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Give it another day or two then put in a ticket to have them look for it. 9/10 times they find it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Agreed, postal police like to toss my packages from CO around a bit some times. No worries, i am sitting pretty good on beans. And don't have any room in the tent.
I have had "across the pond" bean orders grabbed but never internal US bean shipments.

Agreed, postal police like to toss my packages from CO around a bit some times. No worries, i am sitting pretty good on beans. And don't have any room in the tent.
I have had "across the pond" bean orders grabbed but never internal US bean shipments.

Lost an order of AvT, Hubba and Toofless Alien
One time from a UK bank, got the bix minus the beans, it did include a customs letter.

I have had the same message for 6 days now. My destination is usually a 3 day turn. It will show up, I have other stuff that been intransit for 9 days. BF probably hammered the USPS systems.

Back