Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Wow that's an awesome freebie strain dude!
I just hope I can do them justice out in my garden come spring/summer.
Wish I could just fill my garden up with a couple of dozen different strains, but I think I am pushing my luck (with the wife) with the 4 or 5 that I run.
Let us know when your delivery drops, and what you receive from the canna god's!

-_- i had to find a new bag. The Ziploc Mephisto sent my first order in March wouldn't cut it anymore. Thanks Stan and Mephisto for the hard work on the sale.

Attachments

• 20181128_135139.jpg
    20181128_135139.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 105
I just hope I can do them justice out in my garden come spring/summer.
Wish I could just fill my garden up with a couple of dozen different strains, but I think I am pushing my luck (with the wife) with the 4 or 5 that I run.
Let us know when your delivery drops, and what you receive from the canna god's!

Lol I own two grow tents. Our master bedroom is big... tried to smooth talk my wife into us swapping the small grow room for our bedroom so I could put up other tent.

She didn’t bite lol.

Lol I own two grow tents. Our master bedroom is big... tried to smooth talk my wife into us swapping the small grow room for our bedroom so I could put up other tent.

She didn’t bite lol.
Lol, I'm a long way off from fighting that battle!
I'm just thrilled she was cool with me encroaching in the garden;

And I tell my husband who's boss around here...…. If he wants to eat...……..

My order came today...….. Just love these desktop houseplants...… even though they smell funny….

Thanks team Mephisto.

Back