Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Order shipped... invoice in my shipping order is missing gold glue and CDLC... Both on my payment invoice....10 on 1 and 12 on the other.
@stan_mephisto just a clerical error I imagine?
Hi @Arthur , Stan previously responded that their are a few strains that for some reason don’t get loaded onto the invoice but they got it and your order should be complete when it arrives . Some kinds glitch.

Eh if there is one thing I've learned, if the order is in, you'll get your beans. Can't think of another company that I'd sit up all night trying to get their products!

First run decisions are gonna be rough! One lonely little CDLC finishing in the tent now... [D]ec 5 is her date with the reaper. Then flower the two photo girls...
I should be ready to drop the last week of Feb 1st week of March.

Wonder how many times I'm gonna change my mind on what to run?

Super excited! Mephisto has been in contact with me over the CC issues I was having, and will be able to get my order completed using a money order. Apparently there are some cookies/privacy settings on my computer that are causing parts of their website to not be available. Have to fix this for sure!

Eh if there is one thing I've learned, if the order is in, you'll get your beans. Can't think of another company that I'd sit up all night trying to get their products!

First run decisions are gonna be rough! One lonely little CDLC finishing in the tent now... [D]ec 5 is her date with the reaper. Then flower the two photo girls...
I should be ready to drop the last week of Feb 1st week of March.

Wonder how many times I'm gonna change my mind on what to run?

[D]ec 5 should be a great day for you, in more ways than one :cheers:

Still waiting on shipping confirm email, but no worries and no hurry. Have plenty of beans and since I run a perpetual grow, pretty much have my next 4 or 5 planned out on schedule/calender.
The fun part is having to rearrange my planting schedule. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Placed a last minute order for some Strawberry Nuggets and Grapey Walter :pass:
My Friend, you are gonna love the Grapey Walter. I'm growing in coco coir mix in cloth pots. My three gallon potted plants are twice the size of the five gallon potted ones, and the small ones are much larger than I was led to believe by the description. No complaints there. I have noticed two pheno's for sure, maybe three, out of nine. Mephisto suggested 9 of them in a 4x4, I have already run out of room with 9 of them in my 4x8! Keep tying her down and tucking those leaves, rotate the pots, feed em good, they seem not to be able to over feed them. Can't wait to try them out. Good luck!
Edited to add: So far I have noticed two plant pheno habits for certain. One of them grows kinda like a Christmas tree, and is taller, the other is short, stocky, and bushy as all get out, almost too bushy to be honest, I''ve thought about doing some selective leaf trimming, but I just hate to remove sources of energy. At least at this early stage. I imagine the taller ones are gonna be a little more Sativa, I hope so!

Last edited:
I'm in New Zealand and could only afford 1 sour crack seed, yup you heard it. It didn't even break the 10€ freebie barrier, I just hope that @stan_mephisto shows some mercy on me lol. The currency exchange is cruel to us in NZ cost me $43 NZ for one seed shipped haha Kiwi problems.
Take care of that seed! Nah, you'll at least get two seeds for your troubles. Good vibes!

Back