Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Just got shipping email should arrive Thursday. Gonna have to evaluate what I get and drop some. I’ll get the coco ready so all I have to do is drop and soak. Hmm. Maybe I’ll just put in fridge and pop on my next run. I’ve had such good luck with germ rates out of the fridge.
Also really been wanting to run the 24carat and 4aM. ‘Really wish the 24carat was part of the Black Friday sale :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 4Am is wonderful and was looking to pick up a 3 pack.

Just got shipping email should arrive Thursday. Gonna have to evaluate what I get and drop some. I’ll get the coco ready so all I have to do is drop and soak. Hmm. Maybe I’ll just put in fridge and pop on my next run. I’ve had such good luck with germ rates out of the fridge.

The 4Am is wonderful and was looking to pick up a 3 pack.
Hi Mizzo, just received shipping confirmation that did not mention all strains ordered. Did Mephisto mention that was happening? I won’t bother to reach out until I get the shipment .

Hi Mizzo, just received shipping confirmation that did not mention all strains ordered. Did Mephisto mention that was happening? I won’t bother to reach out until I get the shipment .

On my "shipped" email, it was missing the last item. I rechecked the invoice and it was right. I think it's just an error with their email software. I hope anyway lol

I only ordered a couple things and they’re all on the shipping email.

Back