Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

whats special about the pheno?
The ones I got last year all them I grew I got good yeiled from them but for me the special is the sticky oily Frosty Buds and the Gooey Buds it produces✌️ the one I just chopped was a monster plant to gonna have over 6 oz off her and really a easy plant to grow and then the smoke will kick your ass and the smell is top notch so they named it right when they said special pheno lol

I guess I missed out on this one. I tried to place an order (actually tried 3 times) and I never got a screen to input my CC info. I even tried to do it through the Account Info screens, but no way to enter it there either. It shows I have one cancelled order (cancelled by the system) and 2 pending orders for the same items I cannot get completed. I emailed them, but I'm sure they are beyond busy with the sale. :sadcry: I've been looking forward to trying these seeds for awhile now.

Hi Mizzo, This is a 24Ct that was grown in my organic super soil concoction and received nothing but ph’d water her entire life. Very easy 100percent Indica. Came down a few days after this photo. About 50g.

Beauty! How tall did she get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beauty! How tall did she get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe 16-18 inches. Great plant for those with height restrictions without topping and minimal training . Sorta fell in love the first time I grew her out. Solid plant.. not fussy. Give her a good start and she just does her thing. Heavy but pleasant Indica effects.

Back