Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Heard it’s a great one for sleepiness also seems a nice size easy plant
Hi Mizzo, This is a 24Ct that was grown in my organic super soil concoction and received nothing but ph’d water her entire life. Very easy 100percent Indica. Came down a few days after this photo. About 50g.

Attachments

• 722C02AD-A861-498D-9A89-9AC6F01007F5.jpeg
    722C02AD-A861-498D-9A89-9AC6F01007F5.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 117
Hi Mizzo, This is a 24Ct that was grown in my organic super soil concoction and received nothing but ph’d water her entire life. Very easy 100percent Indica. Came down a few days after this photo. About 50g.
:drool: Impressive work! :headbang:

Nice chunky organic buds. Yeah i gotta get me some of those.

Finally got my order in. Biggest order on here
1. 5 pack Ghost Toof

That’s it. No seriously. 30 bucks for a pack of illuminautos. Not bad. I’m poor. Wife was kind of mad at me for even getting that.... if you guys have any extra freebies you could toss me my empty wallet sure would appreciate it. Thanks for all you guys do i tried to push your sale hard on Grasscity!
@stan_mephisto

Last edited:
Finally got my order in. Biggest order on here
1. 5 pack Ghost Toof

That’s it. No seriously. 30 bucks for a pack of illuminautos. Not bad. I’m poor. Wife was kind of mad at me for even getting that.... if you guys have any extra freebies you could toss me my empty wallet sure would appreciate it. Thanks for all you guys do i tried to push your sale hard on Grasscity!
Keep your fingers crossed I’ve heard of some hookups on small orders sometimes. Like they feel for the poor guy. Lol.

24 Carat is some good herb, I’m lucky to have jar full of it, awesome buzz!

Kind of wishing I had grabbed two single packs of the cheap strains gold glue and chemdogging. I’d have two less seeds but they’re tried and true strains... oh well. Excited to try the Ghost Toof. Really impressed with my Deez Nugs.

Kind of wishing I had grabbed two single packs of the cheap strains gold glue and chemdogging. I’d have two less seeds but they’re tried and true strains... oh well. Excited to try the Ghost Toof. Really impressed with my Deez Nugs.
Every illuminauto I’ve tried has been some of the tastiest strains out there. Bluetoof, creme And chem bubbly and so many more. I also have some ghost toof coming and think it’s gonna be an awesome strain. Two of the oldest meph strains.

Back