Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

So I did 2 separate orders with mephisto for the sale... Friday morning and Saturday night... heres my final list
1. Samsquanch 3x
2. Bubbasquanch 5x
3. Gold glue 3x
4. Grape Walker Kush 3x
5. Ghost toof 5x
6. Sweet n sour 5x
7. S.O.D.K 3x
8. Deez nuggs 5x
9. Strawberry Nuggets 1x
10. Forum Stomper.1x
11. Chendogging 1x
12. Grapey walter 1x
13. White crack 1x
14. Sour crack 1x
15. Northern cheese haze 1x.
stocked up for my first auto grow curious what freebies I'll get with each order ! Maybe the same maybe different because they were ordered 34 hours apart

Visa or mastercard is required.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

A12B661A-14EA-4825-86C0-DB8A7B552D8E.png

I did notice when entering my card that only visa or MasterCard appeared when entering card info, but the website says at the bottom that discover and American Express are accepted too.

Edit: I’m not trying to argue anything, just pointing out that you guys may want to change that on the site.

I just chopped a beautiful Bluetooth and gonna have over 6 oz when dried✌️ I'm not complaining at all my deal is I have few beans left it's my meds the rest the stuff I grow don't help me like Mephistos does but I can get them from other venders I just hate to lol but all Good you guys still have top notch smoke,!!!!

Shit happens, 3 months from now when all these seeds turn into thisView attachment 978350 any issues with ordering will be forgotten. Some forgotten cookies and orange diesel.
Ain’t it the truth Mizzo! Received my “packed” notification this afternoon. I was worried the GWK would be sold out... not too concerned about saving a buck... more about selling out of stock .
Your going to love the complex, intense smell of the FC! They are looking lovely.

Ain’t it the truth Mizzo! Received my “packed” notification this afternoon. I was worried the GWK would be sold out... not too concerned about saving a buck... more about selling out of stock .
Your going to love the complex, intense smell of the FC! They are looking lovely.
She is already smelling amazing. Definitely more on the GC side being minty chocolate sweetness. She fills the air for sure. Hard not taking her down but she got an easy week or two left. 71 days today. A lot of cloudy going on but no amber.

She is already smelling amazing. Definitely more on the GC side being minty chocolate sweetness. She fills the air for sure. Hard not taking her down but she got an easy week or two left. 71 days today. A lot of cloudy going on but no amber.
My FC is at day 61 and I was just thinking she has about two weeks or a little more, she is packing on the bulk now. I’m now using the Enhanced MC and Flower Booster and I swear I see a difference since starting, 1 application!
:pighug:

Back