Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

I can’t wait for GWK. Anything crossed with grape crinkle I must run. And have some. Wish I had more money to order more but 5 will do for now. Same with gold glue wish I could’ve grabbed some but I have 4 which will get me
Through the year. I would like to have stash of most strains I’ve run. The two I wanted but didn’t see were 4Am and 24 carat.

My FC is at day 61 and I was just thinking she has about two weeks or a little more, she is packing on the bulk now. I’m now using the Enhanced MC and Flower Booster and I swear I see a difference since starting, 1 application!
:pighug:
U got some too. Yeah I’m supposed to be getting some more Enhance this coming week and gonna try some nutes out. I will do that when I run some test seeds

I can’t wait for GWK. Anything crossed with grape crinkle I must run. And have some. Wish I had more money to order more but 5 will do for now. Same with gold glue wish I could’ve grabbed some but I have 4 which will get me
Through the year. I would like to have stash of most strains I’ve run. The two I wanted but didn’t see were 4Am and 24 carat.

why do you want 4AM and 24c? I had 24c on my list that I have been managing for a year now and I can't remember why I added it. I love 4AM though. No doubter.

whos ran the avt special pheno I’m thinking of including em in my next run...got a couple freebies awhile back!

U got some too. Yeah I’m supposed to be getting some more Enhance this coming week and gonna try some nutes out. I will do that when I run some test seeds
Yep. Tony is a good guy, he answered my sample request while he was at a convention and I received the sample with no issues. All sounds good about their product and their vision. I will be using them for my next few grows to see how it works - so far so good.

Yep. Tony is a good guy, he answered my sample request while he was at a convention and I received the sample with no issues. All sounds good about their product and their vision. I will be using them for my next few grows to see how it works - so far so good.
Cool. Yeah I’m liking also. Can’t wait to try the nute line.

BA8A8057-4F38-4019-9A9D-CB2E864BD7F8.png

Loaded up on a few short strains for future grow, can hardly wait!

Back