Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Fyi my goal is to have all US orders shipped by next friday!!

Some have gone out already, thats why you may see some people sharing what they recieved.

Please be patient, there is an absurd amount of orders to get out the door.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Great job of communicating on all the goings on with the sale over the last day Stan. It must have been crazy for you all.

My order arrived this morning :) yayyy! I've got some freebies that have a [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] written on the side, and also some with [HASHTAG]#15[/HASHTAG]. Does anyone know what they are please? I got some Sam's crack as freebies too :) I'm really pleased with the speed of delivery, and with the seeds too obviously! Absolute bargain! :)
Most likely they are from past Illuminauto drops. The old website had descriptions of all the retired strains but the new site doesn’t so I’m not sure where you can get this info @mephisto - any help?

Was thinking the same! That’s crazy!!! The distributor must live in your subdivision! Lol. They were probably walking the dog and figured... “I might as well deliver this one myself! Lol

Next working day delivery (inc. Saturdays) for UK post, twin that with a fucking awesome dude called Brad and BOOM! You get your Black Friday order the day after :biggrin:

Just a quick update for any UK/EU folks - I'm working late into the night here at our UK Boudoir of Beans and have all current non-stealth UK/EU orders packed and ready to be sent on Monday. Any UK/EU orders that came in before ~3:30pm Friday went out on Friday (which is why some people have their orders already) and any that came in before 10am GMT Saturday went out with Saturday post. Tomorrow I have set aside for stealth orders and any extra orders that come through. Hopefully everything that comes in before Monday lunch time will go out at around 3pm on Monday afternoon. When I have your order packed you should receive a quick email update that says "Order packed - ready for dispatch."

Fyi my goal is to have all US orders shipped by next friday!!

Some have gone out already, thats why you may see some people sharing what they recieved.

Please be patient, there is an absurd amount of orders to get out the door.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks Stan, Great job as always.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back