Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Damn! What, you live next door lol. Fastest I've seen yet maybe go play the lotto today.
Last order, cash hit Mephistos account on Friday morning, beans arrived Monday.
Outstanding service. I am pretty sure they ship US from Colorado Springs.
Mephisto, I am willing to move to The Springs!
Great city, Garden of The Gods is just down the road. What a cool place. 45 minutes from Red Rocks as well. Actually we have been looking at Monument in the Co Springs burbs as one of our possible future homes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My order arrived this morning :) yayyy! I've got some freebies that have a [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] written on the side, and also some with [HASHTAG]#15[/HASHTAG]. Does anyone know what they are please? I got some Sam's crack as freebies too :) I'm really pleased with the speed of delivery, and with the seeds too obviously! Absolute bargain! :)
Im not 100% sure but maybe the numbers are previous illuminautos

If they are then [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] is Bubbly Blues and [HASHTAG]#15[/HASHTAG] is Skyrone Stomper

Check with @stan_mephisto to make sure

Last edited:
Smallest Black Friday order in years. Still managed to grab 10 different strains. I mostly got 3 packs this time, with the exception of White Crack, Fantasmo Express, Chemdogging and Ghost Toof. I am looking forward to growing some of these new strains. Big thanks to @mephisto and the crew for all you do and the discount. love, peace, and booty grease... slowandeasy

Last edited:
Im not 100% sure but maybe the numbers are previous illuminautos

If they are then [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] is Bubbly Blues and [HASHTAG]#15[/HASHTAG] is Skyrome Stomper

Check with @stan_mephisto to make sure
Yes this is the right answer

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

So I ordered a couple of what I hope are fantastic strains! Here is what I ordered this is my first time ordering from mephisto and these will be my first Autoflower grows!
1. Samsquanch 3x
2. Bubbasquanch 5x
3. Gold glue 1x
4. Grape Walker Kush 3x
5. Ghost toof 5x
6. Sweet n sour 5x
7. S.O.D.K 3x
8. Sour Crack 1x
9. Strawberry Nuggets 1x
10. Forum Stomper.1x
And now I'm sitting here wondering if I should some Jammy Dodgers vs deez nugs. As well as 1x sour stomper, sour livers, NCH... hmmmm... I hope I picked some good ones !

Last order, cash hit Mephistos account on Friday morning, beans arrived Monday.
Outstanding service. I am pretty sure they ship US from Colorado Springs.
Mephisto, I am willing to move to The Springs!
Great city, Garden of The Gods is just down the road. What a cool place. 45 minutes from Red Rocks as well. Actually we have been looking at Monument in the Co Springs burbs as one of our possible future homes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, Mephisto is good. I have never seen next day tho, not especially during a sale. Hat tip to them and your postal service. Wish I could have joined the fun this year, but no money till xmass. I have around 30 strains of Mephisto so no worries. I'm being patient for their Bruce Banner cross, then I'll make my move! Line starts behind me lol.

Back