Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

6B6B5B4E-12C2-4CF4-ABBE-85349F6B91E4.jpeg
When does the sale end? Working on my ole lady.....

I have tried like 6 or 7 times, couple of times I had 3 or 4 items in my cart but they disappeared Tried both Chrome and IE. No joy.
Whoever the web host company is, if it were me I think I would go a different route next time. Maybe try again tomorrow, I have plenty of seeds but saw a chance to grab some more Gold Glue.

Yeah, Gold Glue at 45% off was way too much to pass up, 18 pack. Same with GWK. Got both going now. GWK will come down at day 89 or 90. She should be ambered up enough by then.:snooze:

Also grabbed a couple of smaller packs that I already have, but I like the parentage and the size of the plants. Mostly I try to avoid large plants as they limit my ability to grow multiple varieties.

Thanks @mephisto

My order arrived this morning :) yayyy! I've got some freebies that have a [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] written on the side, and also some with [HASHTAG]#15[/HASHTAG]. Does anyone know what they are please? I got some Sam's crack as freebies too :) I'm really pleased with the speed of delivery, and with the seeds too obviously! Absolute bargain! :)

Yeah, Gold Glue at 45% off was way too much to pass up, 18 pack. Same with GWK. Got both going now. GWK will come down at day 89 or 90. She should be ambered up enough by then.:snooze:

Also grabbed a couple of smaller packs that I already have, but I like the parentage and the size of the plants. Mostly I try to avoid large plants as they limit my ability to grow multiple varieties.

Thanks @mephisto
Agreed, I ordered light as I have a good many seeds but wanted more Gold Glue, also been wanting to try the S.O.D.K.
The [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] wants on my list right now are AvT and
Hubba.... Guess I should throw the Cosmic Queen on that list.
I am really really waiting on Mephisto to release some CBD strains and the rumored Bruce Banner cut the are supposedly working on. BB [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is one of my all-time favs!!!
Love to see a Golden Goat cutover as well.
Two of my absolute favorites.
So the question is ... is "Mr Goat" from Golden Goat OR Greatest Of All Time???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Have my own version on the wall.
cdf113aa816f677097ed775e7e57f6f0.jpg

When you grow a good many Mystery Mix beans, a chart like this is a must.

My order arrived this morning :) yayyy! I've got some freebies that have a [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] written on the side, and also some with [HASHTAG]#15[/HASHTAG]. Does anyone know what they are please? I got some Sam's crack as freebies too :) I'm really pleased with the speed of delivery, and with the seeds too obviously! Absolute bargain! :)
Damn! What, you live next door lol. Fastest I've seen yet maybe go play the lotto today.

Back