Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Really I’ll look it up I ask cause I like the indica dom but got some avt freebies awhile back and I figured it was.... I’ll grow it regardless but it plays a factor in my choices for the tent....

Saw that too but can't remember to

i found the spreadsheet in the illuminauto thread

mephisto-jpg.948770

Well, I thought I'd give it another try - still cannot make it work. Now it says my address is incorrect, no idea what I'm missing. I still have not popped my Mephisto Halloween beans, so I'm probably good to go on seeds as it is. Would have liked to try the GWK though, perhaps at christmas.

Looks like we had a resolution with the payment issue. Sorry for the headache guys.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Was going to pay buy bitcoin then I saw there was no discounts and then I went to do card and I forgot to order a sticker pack on to it can I get that added on or do I have to do an order for a single pack

Well, I thought I'd give it another try - still cannot make it work. Now it says my address is incorrect, no idea what I'm missing. I still have not popped my Mephisto Halloween beans, so I'm probably good to go on seeds as it is. Would have liked to try the GWK though, perhaps at christmas.
I must of tried 50 times no joke..I finally got thru don’t give up

I finally got my order through and got confirmation I went with these
3x gwk
1x forum stomper
1x Sour stomper
1x forgotten cookies
1x gold glue
1x CDLC
1x Grapey Walter
A lot of tough decisions ahead!!
Really great choices... did your homework. Why not run one of each!!

Was going to pay buy bitcoin then I saw there was no discounts and then I went to do card and I forgot to order a sticker pack on to it can I get that added on or do I have to do an order for a single pack
Sorry mate you will have to place another order.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

That guy^ got into it with me a while back because I posted in a year old thread(which was suggested with the similar thread feature). He then chose to follow me with the follower feature. Very stalkerish. Can I or you boot him off my follower list?
I remember that bud. Guy was way out of line, you did nothing wrong. I wanted to say something but seem to be over. I said to myself, self this guy is trying to start something lol.

Back