Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

What illuminauto would you guys pick? I already have deez nugs and love it.
I ordered Sweet & Sour but I already have 6 of the other illuminautos

If i didnt have any and had to choose between what they have listed I'd go with Jammy Dodgers or Port & Stilton

Looks like we had a resolution with the payment issue. Sorry for the headache guys.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Stan, i sent you a message with a question on my order. Hopefully you can find the time to look at it as i wonder do i need to re order it due to my bank contacting me about if it was me or to decline it. The money has been taken out of my bank but never recieved any emails up to this point. I believe it was 855 est and is now 500 est. Thabk you.

I ordered Sweet & Sour but I already have 6 of the other illuminautos

If i didnt have any and had to choose between what they have listed I'd go with Jammy Dodgers or Port & Stilton
I have a10 day old port going now

well Stan just confirmed that my order was received so my worries are over :baby:

I got:
3 GWK
3 Orange Diesel
5 Sweet & Sour
1 CDLC
1 Gold Glue
1 2018 Sticker pack

bummed that Strawberry Nuggets wasnt available to purchase when i made my order this morning but hopefully its still in stock when i place my next order whenever Avt,Cosmic Queen,and Skywalker come back in stock

Last edited:
well Stan just confirmed that my order was received so my worries are over :baby:

I got:
3 GWK
3 Orange Diesel
5 Sweet & Sour
1 CDLC
1 Gold Glue

bummed that Strawberry Nuggets wasnt available to purchase when i made my order this morning but hopefully its still in stock when i place my next order whenever Avt,Cosmic Queen,and Skywalker come back in stock
People love it. It's not going ANYWHERE. I can't wait for the Queen to come back in stock. I need it for sure.

The Avt is I do a leaning no?
i cant remember who but some guy who posts here has a spreadsheet with all the strains listed and on the spreadsheet it said Avt was 60/40 sativa

Back