Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

I have tried a few times since this morning whenever I had a few minutes to spare selecting my four items again and entering all my info again. Still kicking back at me saying the payment method wouldn’t go through.

I keep trying to get a three pack of each:

GWK
White crack
Northern cheese haze
Samsquanch OG

I’m actually waiting on the NCH to start my next grow :doh:

(Imagine my surprise when I found out it was one of the highest discounted strains!)

Truthfully I didn’t even care about the sale as much as i cared about cards being accepted again. Figures lol

I posted this in the customer service thread thinking i was in this thread. Whoops :doh:

I posted this in the customer service thread thinking i was in this thread. Whoops :doh:
I paid via Bitcoin and received a payment confirmation a little while later but the website seemed to have some issues. Growing pains most likely and all will be sorted out. Best seed company in the biz imho.

Order placed at nine but did not sign in to my account when ordering.
No confirmation email and no order number.
Received the order was placed but there was an error reconnecting to the website.
Pending payment is on my credit cards website since then.

My question is do I place another order OR do I wait and potentially miss out on what I want? First world problems right! Ugh
Same thing happened to me. Waiting it out aswell.. at least until tomorrow

Hope everyone got there in the end folks.. seems like it was just a complete stampede that the site couldn't cope with at the start!! No surprise really. Big up Mephisto and long live black friday :d5::smoking:

I am in the same situation. No confirmation email but it shows the payment pending on my CC app. It's been a few hours since I "paid".

I am going to wait it out. I don't want to have to potentially deal with asking for 2 refunds if Mephisto's site doesn't recognize my payment. Was wanting to make a second order of a few items I missed on my first order but I will wait and see if I get the confirmation email for my first order before I do that.

Good luck to you.
Same to you man, hopefully the green gods are on our side! Lol

Makes ya think how many loonies were up at 6am trying to get it on! The site is quite stable right now compared to this morning. Good time to try again.
Oh for sure, I made my original order for the second time. Only took five minutes this time though. Not going to place it though, don’t wanna deal with having two orders go through just like the other guys stated.

Is there a discount for using bitcoin too?

Back