Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

getting the same message with 3 different cards....sent mephisto an e mail...any one else having trouble getting a card to go thru

I also tried and failed with 3 different cards I won’t keep trying and throw up a fraud flag on my cards

I managed to get an order in after about 90 minutes of efforts. Gold glue, Grapey walter, Creme de la chem, SODK and Jammy dodgers since it sounds hype. Couldn't pull the trigger on the Orange diesel somehow but it was a close 2nd to SODK. Makes me want to do a real big 1 gallon pot run! No idea why but thats got to be 50+ seeds in stock for me now with the capability to run 5-7 plants every 2 months :(

I just found at the bottom of Mephisto site if you click order/returns, you can input order # and find order status.

Order placed at nine but did not sign in to my account when ordering.
No confirmation email and no order number.
Received the order was placed but there was an error reconnecting to the website.
Pending payment is on my credit cards website since then.

My question is do I place another order OR do I wait and potentially miss out on what I want? First world problems right! Ugh

No luck for me still; this is definitely gonna be a game of patience; ive been up since it started 4 hours ago and no luck yet, cc keeps declining me

Order placed at nine but did not sign in to my account when ordering.
No confirmation email and no order number.
Received the order was placed but there was an error reconnecting to the website.
Pending payment is on my credit cards website since then.

My question is do I place another order OR do I wait and potentially miss out on what I want? First world problems right! Ugh

I am in the same situation. No confirmation email but it shows the payment pending on my CC app. It's been a few hours since I "paid".

I am going to wait it out. I don't want to have to potentially deal with asking for 2 refunds if Mephisto's site doesn't recognize my payment. Was wanting to make a second order of a few items I missed on my first order but I will wait and see if I get the confirmation email for my first order before I do that.

Good luck to you.

Back