Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Three different cards all failed just now. I quit lol maybe I’ll try again tomorrow when it’s not getting pounded so hard. I can’t even get mad, I know Mephisto is trying as hard as they can to make it all work for all of us. I understand everyone’s frustration, believe me I just almost smashed my phone a few times. Not worth getting so stressed out over. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

canada site still says sold out.

I accidentally skipped past the page showing the Bitcoin address after ordering. Have you guys changed the Bitcoin address recently with all the new updates? If not Ill send it the same address as last month.

Eh, I get to the payment page and nothing happens when I push the button. Oh well, my order was a tiny one so I'll catch it back when its christmas, I have a ton of seeds right now anyway.

So y didn't buy 5000 18 packs of gwk? Lol
Not in the cards lol. Other then illuminautos ive never bought bigger then a 3 pack. And that’s what I got of GWK

It's my first time ordering from Mephisto and I cannot even find the cart. I feel a little dumb.

It's my first time ordering from Mephisto and I cannot even find the cart. I feel a little dumb.
I found it. I guess my first attempt to add must have failed. They are being deluged with orders, I hope. Long live Mephisto Genetics!

Back