Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

It says pending so I’m just really in limbo so hopefully I’ll get charged and get my order if not then oh well 3 1/2 hours of torture is long enough

Was able to place an order a few hours after the shop opened. Payment went smoothly, and received a confirmation email less than hour later.

It's my first time ordering from Mephisto and I cannot even find the cart. I feel a little dumb.
Look in the upper right of your screen, there should be a small box with the number of items in your cart

Hey guys, any trolling or flaming out here is going to be promptly dealt with. Posting up screenshots of PM's between members will get you removed too. Be nice to each other.

Hey guys, any trolling or flaming out here is going to be promptly dealt with. Posting up screenshots of PM's between members will get you removed too. Be nice to each other.
He messaged me. Said see ya later than messaged me again telling me not to stalk him. Id say thats trolling. I get it if you know him but lets be fair.

He messaged me. Said see ya later than messaged me again telling me not to stalk him. Id say thats trolling. I get it if you know him but lets be fair.

Actually it's a violation of our TOU (which you agree to as a member, whether you like the rules or not:)

3. Data and Privacy

Do not post e-mail addresses, personal information, or private messages (PM's) in the public forum. The public forum is an international open forum and can be searched via search engines; that means everyone and anyone can read your posts. You are encouraged to use safe forum browsing habits and to use discretion when posting personal details.

You can choose to ignore PM's. Further, if you click on a users name, the info card pops up, and on the right side of it there's an "ignore" button.

upload_2018-11-23_8-50-13.png

Actually it's a violation of our TOU (which you agree to as a member, whether you like the rules or not:)

You can choose to ignore PM's. Further, if you click on a users name, the info card pops up, and on the right side of it there's an "ignore" button.

View attachment 977328

That guy^ got into it with me a while back because I posted in a year old thread(which was suggested with the similar thread feature). He then chose to follow me with the follower feature. Very stalkerish. Can I or you boot him off my follower list?

Send a pm to a MOD if you need help with site functions please....Now BACK to the SALES!!!! Im about to order some Mephisto !!! I want them ALL!! This is so UNFAIR LOL great DEALS this is what im talking about for a SALE.

Look in the upper right of your screen, there should be a small box with the number of items in your cart
Yes, thank you. I saw it when my "add" actually went in the cart next attempt. Now my concern is it keeps saying that payment method was not accepted. I don't mind keep trying I just hope in the end that my $130 does not end up a $1300 charge.

Back