Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

It won’t even store my credit cards in the site so it’s got nothing to do with the banks...

My order went through just now using a card that was rejected numerous times already today. I never called the bank or anything like that. I did however do two things differently. First, I logged into my account. I had been trying to check out as a guest because I forgot my password. After resetting the password and logging in I tried again and the order went through.

I also added to my order and spent a little more money, you bastards :crying:

Is that all I needed to do? Spend more money?
:pighug:

My order went through just now using a card that was rejected numerous times already today. I never called the bank or anything like that. I did however do two things differently. First, I logged into my account. I had been trying to check out as a guest because I forgot my password. After resetting the password and logging in I tried again and the order went through.

I also added to my order and spent a little more money, you bastards :crying:

Is that all I needed to do? Spend more money?
Good to hear but I am stuck with pending orders I need serious help!I I guess fuck it I’ll try again what’s one more pending lol

seen talk it wernt working this morning,so didnt try.tried it 3 hours ago no joy,5 mins ago :woohoo:Walter White if anyones interested :eyebrows:

Order placed for

3 GWK
3 White Crack
3 Samsquanch OG
7 Northern cheese haze

Every order I tried and failed was just a 3 pack of the NCH, but I was only €10 away from the next tier of freebies so I said screw it and bumped up to a 7 pack seeing as they are 50% off anyway :shrug:

Last edited:
I just went for a pack of sour crack.. searching for the couchlock :biggrin: plus I'd already hit the Dinafem sale beforehand and funds took a bashing there :smoking:plus plus I still have 1 AVT, 1 3BOG, 4 stilton spesh and a Skywalker left from last years BF sale.. so many beans so little space:yoinks: can't wait to get the beans and get 1 up and goin

Makes ya think how many loonies were up at 6am trying to get it on! The site is quite stable right now compared to this morning. Good time to try again.
I was one of them wanted to get it before work. I got lucky, no issues at all. 5 minutes in and out. Hope everyone gets it done. I'm thinking about another

SUCCESS!!! finally....
tried three different cards, none worked. Tried the first card again and it went through!

got:
gold glue x7
strawberry nuggets x3
gwk x7
white crack x3
sour livers x1

Can't wait to get growin'!

Back