Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Really I’ll look it up I ask cause I like the indica dom but got some avt freebies awhile back and I figured it was.... I’ll grow it regardless but it plays a factor in my choices for the tent....

Really I’ll look it up I ask cause I like the indica dom but got some avt freebies awhile back and I figured it was.... I’ll grow it regardless but it plays a factor in my choices for the tent....
didnt they release a Avt special pheno at one point?

maybe one is indica and the other is sativa

Im hoping the one thats returning is sativa because they need more sativas in the lineup

i cant remember who but some guy who posts here has a spreadsheet with all the strains listed and on the spreadsheet it said Avt was 60/40 sativa
Saw that too but can't remember to

Might be... I was looking up Avt special pheno is more indica maybe that’s what I was thinking of...I hope that’s the ones I got!!!

SUCCESS!!! finally....
tried three different cards, none worked. Tried the first card again and it went through!

got:
gold glue x7
strawberry nuggets x3
gwk x7
white crack x3
sour livers x1

Can't wait to get growin'!

Good haul bro :cheers:

Screenshot_20181123-232200.jpg

Theres the spreadsheet.. percentage indica to the left hand side.. I think.. should be able to see it with a big zoom in lol.. that's the only way I could get it on :smoking:

Back