Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

Any idea when the website will have the pricing up?

When it goes live.

Standard prices are in euros are:

Originals and limiteds:

1 seed - €14
3 seed - €34
7 seed - €69
18 seed - €138

illuminautos:

5 seed - €29
10 seed - €49

Artisanals:

1 seed - €16.10
3 seed - €38.10
7 seed - €79.35
18 seed - €158.70

I’m about to hop on a plane but perhaps someone kind can calculate the discounts. Or alternatively wait until it goes live.

Cheers

When it goes live.

Standard prices are in euros are:

Originals and limiteds:

1 seed - €14
3 seed - €34
7 seed - €69
18 seed - €138

illuminautos:

5 seed - €29
10 seed - €49

Artisanals:

1 seed - €16.10
3 seed - €38.10
7 seed - €79.35
18 seed - €158.70

I’m about to hop on a plane but perhaps someone kind can calculate the discounts. Or alternatively wait until it goes live.

Cheers
This will work man. It was weird because i had all the promos showing on the site but when i clicked on an item to check price it would log me out. now when i sign on i have nothing. Ill check it in the morning man, safe travels.

This will work man. It was weird because i had all the promos showing on the site but when i clicked on an item to check price it would log me out. now when i sign on i have nothing. Ill check it in the morning man, safe travels.

Thanks dude.

Mephisto, you guys shouldn't have put this up till hour before it starts. Nobody seems to read and nothing but complaining from what i see here and the CS thread. Just to give it a turn in good direction, i am thankful for the sale and glad you guys strive to go out of your way for us.

Good morning friends . Why only stickers are available on the site ? I can't see any seeds !

are these mephisto good? any strains that are high yealding? considering for my next grow also what are short stuff like?

I hid my seeds and now I can't find them so 50% off northern cheese haze will really help me out. IIRC it has low odor and is good for pain and muscle spasms so perfect for me. It would be nice if the strain descriptions were still up on the sight to help with buying decisions but no problem I know what I want. All I have to decide now is whether I set a alarm or fix some coffee

Back