Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

so...question...how will this show up on our bank/ cc statement?
My bank won't allow me to purchase from them they use to take PayPal that not being an option puts me out of the sale I was loaded ready to load up to

Usually a payment of sorts nothing to worry about or alert anyone. Doesn’t say cannabis seed paurchase and he plans on growing them not collecting them. Lol. I’ve ordered from a lot of different places and they always say something nothing to do with cannabis but I’m not sure lol.

Is there an issue with the cart trying to get into my account and I’m trying to clear some previous stuff I had on there but it’s not letting me...Says I have nine items I go to edit cart and it doesn’t show me anything

I’m not sure about that sorry. I made a few test orders myself already, You don’t need to make an account to order, you can check out as a guest with no issue. Cheers

I’m not sure about that sorry. I made a few test orders myself already, You don’t need to make an account to order, you can check out as a guest with no issue. Cheers
My cart says 9 in it without g...........(Started typing this out and then thought about cookies had to learn how to clear cookies on iPad.)........all good now...cleared cart...ty

Back