Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday 2018

We know there’s an error with accounts, I’ve passed this on already.

However no account is necessary to order.

That's good to know. Thought I was going to miss the BF sale. Thanks.

sorry if has been asked...whats the standard shipping rate for US?.

Black Friday terms: Incase it's not visible in the images.

1. Promotion to run from: Friday 23rd November 12pm Central European time (6am Eastern time/3am Pacific Time) and will close Monday 26th November 11.59pm Central European Time (5.59pm Eastern Time/2.59pm Pacific time.

2. No discount/promo codes will be applicable during the promotion. Strains will already be pre-discounted in the store.

3. Freebies will be given at our usual price breaks and will be lucky dip. Freebie numbers and further information can be read here: www.mephistogenetics.com/freebies

4. Stocks are Limited, so throughout the promotion items will be placed out of stock as they sell out. Towards the end of the promotion there may not be much available. So if you really want the beans we'd recommend getting in early.

5. If you place multiple orders we cannot combine shipping.

6. Orders are processed on a first come, first served, first paid first shipped basis.

7. The shop will be closed one day before the promotion starts. And will close after the promotion ends to deal solely with these orders. The shop will re-open Monday 3rd December to resume normal orders.

8. Please TAKE CARE when placing your order, if you make any mistake WHATSOEVER you will be asked to place a fresh order. Your initial order will be voided and you will then go to the back of the order queue whilst we work through correct orders.

9. Only the listed strains will be offered for sale during this promotion.

10. The Payment methods available in the promotion are limited to Credit/Debit Cards and Bitcoin.

11. If paying via Bitcoin we will allow 24 hours from when you place your order to make payment. If 24 hours elapses without notifying us that you have made payment, your order will be cancelled.

12. Due to on-going postal strikes and delays with international mail in Canada, the mephistogenetics.com promotion will not be available to Canadians. There will be a smaller promotion available on the mephistogenetics.ca site. Sorry :(

13. Please add sales@mephistogenetics.com to your safe senders list so any correspondence does not end up in your junk mail folder.

14. Chill, and have a fantastic promotion.

Strains and discounts:

Originals:

Chemdogging - 50%

Fantasmo express - 40%

Sodk - 40%

Sour crack - 35%

Toof decay - 25%

Walter white - 25%

Limited editions:

Gold glue - 45%

Forgotten cookies - 30%

White chem - 30%

Grapey Walter - 25%

White crack - 25%

Grape Walker kush - 20%

Artisanals:

Northern cheese haze - 50%

Samsquanch og - 50%

Fugue state - 35%

Sour livers - 30%

Sour stomper - 30%

Creme de la chem - 25%

Forum Stomper - 25%

Strawberry nuggets - 25%

Orange diesel - 20%

Illuminautos:

Ghost toof - 50%

Sweet n sour - 45%

Bubbasquanch - 45%

Deez nuggs - 40%

Creme tasmo - 30%

Port and Stilton - 25%

Jammy dodgers - 20%

Cheers!

Strains and discounts:

Originals:

Chemdogging - 50%

Fantasmo express - 40%

Sodk - 40%

Sour crack - 35%

Toof decay - 25%

Walter white - 25%

Limited editions:

Gold glue - 45%

Forgotten cookies - 30%

White chem - 30%

Grapey Walter - 25%

White crack - 25%

Grape Walker kush - 20%

Artisanals:

Northern cheese haze - 50%

Samsquanch og - 50%

Fugue state - 35%

Sour livers - 30%

Sour stomper - 30%

Creme de la chem - 25%

Forum Stomper - 25%

Strawberry nuggets - 25%

Orange diesel - 20%

Illuminautos:

Ghost toof - 50%

Sweet n sour - 45%

Bubbasquanch - 45%

Deez nuggs - 40%

Creme tasmo - 30%

Port and Stilton - 25%

Jammy dodgers - 20%

Cheers!
Thank you Mitch. I’m getting up early.

Is there an issue with the cart trying to get into my account and I’m trying to clear some previous stuff I had on there but it’s not letting me...Says I have nine items I go to edit cart and it doesn’t show me anything

Back