Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

My hubba's are blowing up fast. I noticed the leaf color is lighter on these compared to other Mephisto's. They have plenty of N, I can see it in the way the new growth is coming out, slightly droppy. Are your hubba's a lighter shade of green?
My plants always get plenty of nitrogen with the extra calmag. They are never dark green but I do notice they were going yellow from the calcium deficiency. I may just run the new in the tent. Love the space

My plants always get plenty of nitrogen with the extra calmag. They are never dark green but I do notice they were going yellow from the calcium deficiency. I may just run the new in the tent. Love the space
I'm jealous of your tent. OK, I figured they were just lighter from genetics. I got a cheese going now that never did turn green, it's been yellow from the get go. It's also the biggest plant in my groom the kicker is it's in the smallest pot! 1.75 gallons

No pics of your watering setup bigsmo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in an outdoor building. I just have a hose running in from outside that runs through a filter and meter that dumps into a barrel.
IMG_0943.JPG
The clear lines are for air stones that keep the water fresh if I leave any inside the barrel for a day or two. Which I have been doing since it drops well below freezing.
IMG_0944.JPG

Kinda sloppy looking but the power strip turns on a pump and the blue lab ph meter. Right in front of the meters on the lid you can see the two holes for them.
IMG_0946.JPG
The pump pumps to this elevated hanging bucket. Trail and error but I figured a 1/2 inch line is perfect for the pump while the left hose is 3/4 inch and the return to the barrel. This way it circulates the water and I don't have to shut the pump off.
IMG_0947.JPG

You can see the bottom of the bucket had the water line and splitters for each tray. Each line had a valve to open and close the water supply.
image.jpg

The floors a mess since I watered a lot today. The barrel has a drain as well to dump out any excess nutrients and to drain it when I spray it out.

Most of the plants are in 3x3 trays I bought. I built a frame for the trays to elevate them from the ground which is on caster wheels. When they get big I can pull the whole frame off the wall a little to gain some space. Each tray has a drain to the outdoors so I don't have to vac up runoff.

My little autocob 4x4 room has a drain as well which the barrels drain runs into. That room has a pitched floor to the center drain and is done with rubber roofing. The walls are mold resistant drywall and covered with the reflective bubble wrap type insulation. It's also water proof making the whole room perfect for watering and mixing nutrients.

I grow in a outside area too trying to figure out my set up this helps

I added the lines and adapters to the bucket myself. My hydro store sells the adapters and pieces. This is close to being automated but I do hand water.

Yea makes sense so does it flood the tray or water the plants from the top?

Back