Mephisto Genetics Mephisto, Amare se-450's & Big Sm0

BigSm0

C O B S H O P . N E T
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
cobshop.net
Im excited to get a thread going in the mephisto section. I also have one going over with live vendors but action is a little slow over there.

This is 8 of the hubbabubba, some are a little ahead of the rest but they just recently started fattening up their buds.
image.jpg

I'm completely out of room, the veg room has some photos growing and they are to big to mess with. So as they sit on the floor I patiently wait for the slow process of seed to soil to kick off. 6 more hubbabubba, 2 skyrone stomper and 1 sour stomper.

Soil is just promix Hpcc with an additional 25% perlite.

Lighting DIY cob and cree led bar for now and Amare once I chop the others.

Nutrients- things are changing over here and I'm after a simpiler plan so I'm not sure yet.

Subbed up for this BigSmo grow show. Looking killer bro.
Thanks bro. I swear this is the best combo going. Mephisto and solid cob lighting. The big girls are around day 60 and healthy as can be. Perfect color and the majority of the leave tips re shooting sky high.

Big thanks to mephisto for the smoking deal on bulk seed orders. 50 Hbbs and 10 freebies keeps me going for a few months. Not sure on the stomper strains Just yet but I'm sure they will be fire like the rest.

Thanks bro. I swear this is the best combo going. Mephisto and solid cob lighting. The big girls are around day 60 and healthy as can be. Perfect color and the majority of the leave tips re shooting sky high.

Big thanks to mephisto for the smoking deal on bulk seed orders. 50 Hbbs and 10 freebies keeps me going for a few months. Not sure on the stomper strains Just yet but I'm sure they will be fire like the rest.

The Stompers are definitely fire man. Everybody is pissed that I ran out..I think you'll dig them.Nice room by the way, I need to look into a cob build myself.

The Stompers are definitely fire man. Everybody is pissed that I ran out..I think you'll dig them.Nice room by the way, I need to look into a cob build myself.
When ever your ready man head over to the DIY section. I can get you up and running in no time. Most builds are round 1$ per watt start to finish and each watt is just about double standard led or hps.

When ever your ready man head over to the DIY section. I can get you up and running in no time. Most builds are round 1$ per watt start to finish and each watt is just about double standard led or hps.

Thanks brother, I've been reading up on some of your cob stuff, and I'll definitely hit you up as soon as I'm ready to make the transition. :thumbsup:

I mentioned this in a few places but figured here is a good spot as well. Last run with hbbs I had some major issues, burnt tips, deficient, yellow and slow growth. I tried everything, changed nutes up, flushed twice, raised the lights to 40" vs 20" and no luck at all. This run started the same, once they hit flower it kicked in overnight. Now I do add in calmag but tried a single feed with double and things stopped progressing. Next feed I tripled it and like a Switch they were so much happier and healthier looking. Now I'm still doing heavy doses and they continue to look perfect. Something to note is with heavy watering or feeding calcium tends to attach to the built up salts, as you water with run off it can help carry if away. Not sure how or why it's working so well for me but it is and I'm letting it go.

Below is 2 separate runs at the start of flower. The greener ones have the extra calmag.
IMG_4012.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG

Hey Big, looking good! I am going to up my Calmag on my flowering girls. My flowering girls under Cobs looks stressed the F out. I just started 10 3BOG SEEDS, but am trying different nutes. Will see how things go. I will be following your thread, good luck!

Back