Mephisto all hype?

I doubt Mephisto is hype. Too many happy Mepheads for that. Like any breeder, any strain, most of the grow is determined by HOW u grow. What u add, when u add...and your grow environment.

I bought two 7 packs last week, will be running both when my current grow finishes up.

I doubt Mephisto is hype. Too many happy Mepheads for that. Like any breeder, any strain, most of the grow is determined by HOW u grow. What u add, when u add...and your grow environment.

I bought two 7 packs last week, will be running both when my current grow finishes up.

That's it in a nutshell!
terp182 sure as hell didn't grow that huge girl just by genetics! LOL!

Here’s a 4x4 filled to the edges with 4, five-gallon autopots and a solo cup, Day 63 of 20/4. Sweet n Smelly and 50 Shades of Grape multipotted on the back left, Sour Stomper on the back right, 3 Bears OG front left and Skywalker front right. In soil/perlite with MegaCrop and a little bud explosion, only other addition is Recharge. This is my second ever grow. My first grow was 3 plants which got me 9 oz. This one should easily clear 20 oz in 75-80 days tops.
My sole concern and focus is quality. If there are better auto versions of say Chem D than Meph’s CDLC or Chemdogging, I want to see them. But these seeds are certainly quality, and the smells coming out of that tent are kickass.
Re: Double Grape, I grew that my first round, and was disappointed in the terps of my pheno. It’s more like grape musky darkness than say grape soda or grape gum. I think Stan mentioned somewhere it not being their fave strain either, but it’s their most popular so they keep making it. Just trying to set realistic expectations. People on Reddit seem to love it. Me? I used it to test my first round of hash making, since I didn’t want to waste the other two cultivars I grew that first round. Decent high, though.
Nice!

Wow. Amazing pics. Do you know where I can find those? I haven’t heard of either. I’d love to do some research but that bud pic tells a lot of the story right there.
Supposed both are being released this year again I been trying .. unfortunately sold out. Hopefully soon
I'm patiently waiting... Rocbudinc is one and twisted tree website. Highly recommend there stuff.

Supposed both are being released this year again I been trying .. unfortunately sold out. Hopefully soon
I'm patiently waiting... Rocbudinc is one and twisted tree website. Highly recommend there stuff.
Currently checking out Twisted Tree.

You had to do it, Boog...
:pass:Couch...aka The Seed addict

Ok cool. Thanks for the info - I just did some quick and dirty Googling and came up with squat. Please let me know if you see any news of either becoming available. I saw that Daz from Night Owl has a Chem D (or Chem 91?) to Chemdogging photo to auto project in the queue so that's exciting as well, and I have packs of CSI's Chem D and Chem 91 S1's that I'd like to breed into autos at some point once I'm more comfortable growing. It'd be cool to experiment with using a RocBud and a Meph auto as the auto donor for two parallel chem photo to auto conversions, for example. But that's at least 2 years away for me, due to real life constraints.

Ok cool. Thanks for the info - I just did some quick and dirty Googling and came up with squat. Please let me know if you see any news of either becoming available. I saw that Daz from Night Owl has a Chem D (or Chem 91?) to Chemdogging photo to auto project in the queue so that's exciting as well, and I have packs of CSI's Chem D and Chem 91 S1's that I'd like to breed into autos at some point once I'm more comfortable growing. It'd be cool to experiment with using a RocBud and a Meph auto as the auto donor for two parallel chem photo to auto conversions, for example. But that's at least 2 years away for me, due to real life constraints.
If you hear of the autoflower gas hog. Rocdawgfunk is the parent of that. If I hear anything on it I can send you a DM. I agree would be a good crossover. Have you looked into auto seeds chemdawg?;I haven't check myself

If you hear of the autoflower gas hog. Rocdawgfunk is the parent of that. If I hear anything on it I can send you a DM. I agree would be a good crossover. Have you looked into auto seeds chemdawg?;I haven't check myself
I have not. The only chem auto I’ve found in stock was CDLC. Which is amazing, but more Stardawg-y than Chem D/91-y, from my memory anyway.

ive grown multiple Mephisto strains over the years I've never had any plants hermie on me of any strain and i can only say 1 plant that totally disappointed me and that was a pink Panama it tasted a bit naff plus strength and i gave it all away so not bad out of say 20 different strains

Back