Mephisto all hype?

Nice yield with those autopots, Terp!

You will be stocked for awhile.
:thumbsup:

Here’s a 4x4 filled to the edges with 4, five-gallon autopots and a solo cup, Day 63 of 20/4. Sweet n Smelly and 50 Shades of Grape multipotted on the back left, Sour Stomper on the back right, 3 Bears OG front left and Skywalker front right. In soil/perlite with MegaCrop and a little bud explosion, only other addition is Recharge. This is my second ever grow. My first grow was 3 plants which got me 9 oz. This one should easily clear 20 oz in 75-80 days tops.
My sole concern and focus is quality. If there are better auto versions of say Chem D than Meph’s CDLC or Chemdogging, I want to see them. But these seeds are certainly quality, and the smells coming out of that tent are kickass.
Re: Double Grape, I grew that my first round, and was disappointed in the terps of my pheno. It’s more like grape musky darkness than say grape soda or grape gum. I think Stan mentioned somewhere it not being their fave strain either, but it’s their most popular so they keep making it. Just trying to set realistic expectations. People on Reddit seem to love it. Me? I used it to test my first round of hash making, since I didn’t want to waste the other two cultivars I grew that first round. Decent high, though.
Havent had cdlc but tried a few chem autos. So far rocdawgfunk has been the best for my followed by twisted tree chemdawg. Not knocking mephisto chemdoggin or white chem. Cuz are good. But I like these 2 more. 22-24% average rosin press. Just figured I'd offer since said you'd like to know.
20200105_105739.jpg
20200114_075953.jpg

Last edited:
3x3 tent with 3 autopots, with a cheap burple (needed it for the heat), synthetic nutes, coco/perlite ~50/50
All 3 plants were topped-- had to do some travelling throughout the grow--didn't have the time to train the plants, so just let them do whatever they wanted.

Chopped each plant on 76,77,78 days from sprout.

3autopotsintent.jpg

whitecrack.jpg

ForgottenCookies.jpg

1614252974207.gif
1614252974329.gif
1614252974446.gif
1614252974544.gif

Here’s a 4x4 filled to the edges with 4, five-gallon autopots and a solo cup, Day 63 of 20/4. Sweet n Smelly and 50 Shades of Grape multipotted on the back left, Sour Stomper on the back right, 3 Bears OG front left and Skywalker front right. In soil/perlite with MegaCrop and a little bud explosion, only other addition is Recharge. This is my second ever grow. My first grow was 3 plants which got me 9 oz. This one should easily clear 20 oz in 75-80 days tops.
My sole concern and focus is quality. If there are better auto versions of say Chem D than Meph’s CDLC or Chemdogging, I want to see them. But these seeds are certainly quality, and the smells coming out of that tent are kickass.
Re: Double Grape, I grew that my first round, and was disappointed in the terps of my pheno. It’s more like grape musky darkness than say grape soda or grape gum. I think Stan mentioned somewhere it not being their fave strain either, but it’s their most popular so they keep making it. Just trying to set realistic expectations. People on Reddit seem to love it. Me? I used it to test my first round of hash making, since I didn’t want to waste the other two cultivars I grew that first round. Decent high, though.
You LST all of them, right?
Looks fantastic!

Havent had cdlc but tried a few chem autos. So far rocdawgfunk has been the best for my followed by twisted tree chemdawg. Not knocking mephisto chemdoggin or white chem. Cuz are good. But I like these 2 more. 22-24% average rosin press. Just figured I'd offer since said you'd like to know. View attachment 1290808View attachment 1290810
Well, no matter the breeder, it does take skills to grow a girl like that!

edit!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, At least I’m not the only one with a filthy pre-filter at the end of the run! LOL!

Last edited:
Sweet garden! :cheers:

They're only have the first true leaves going
Well, in that case you still have time to make seeds if you are keen. You will need to reverse part or all of one plant, collect pollen from it, and use the pollen to pollenate a few branches on one of the other plants. You would need to get set up for Colloidal Silver generation or buy some pre made stuff, or alternately get your mitts on STS supplies. You would have to start reversing a girl in about three weeks when she just starts to pre-flower.

However, doing this is a bit of a project unless you wanted to pollenate the entire tent. You pretty much need to set up a separate grow somewhere else in the house or elsewhere for the reversed plant so you can keep uncontrolled pollen out of the main tent. The good news here is that it does not have to be a high end setup, and you only need to run it temporarily for a few weeks from just before the pollen starts to drop. If you reverse a whole plant, she can just stay in a solo cup, and be grown under a small cheapie LED. I used one of these filled with screw in LEDS and hung from the ceiling in a storage room:

Amazon product

There was no tent, just some propped up poster board I had hanging around, the whole thing placed on a small table to make it easier to inspect and spray with CS solution.

May not be something you want to take on this time around, but if you get your two remaining seeds growing next time, you could make seeds from that strain then. However, if you want to give it a go, tag me if I can help.

I think you could try to root a clone from each plant and try to reverse one or multiple so you can make your own fem crosses or do it on the same tent but then everything will be seeded. Don't smoke plants you spray that's why I'd take a clone

Havent had cdlc but tried a few chem autos. So far rocdawgfunk has been the best for my followed by twisted tree chemdawg. Not knocking mephisto chemdoggin or white chem. Cuz are good. But I like these 2 more. 22-24% average rosin press. Just figured I'd offer since said you'd like to know. View attachment 1290808View attachment 1290810
Wow. Amazing pics. Do you know where I can find those? I haven’t heard of either. I’d love to do some research but that bud pic tells a lot of the story right there.

You LST all of them, right?
Looks fantastic!

Thanks! Super light LST. I think 3-4 outward pulling branches on each plant, then I lightly supercropped the main cola stems with those bendy plastic clips to even out the canopy. Skywalker got topped at 7 nodes back to 5 but nothing else was topped.

Back