Mephisto all hype?

Ahh. Bad memory I guess
It was a sad day when Dinafem was shut down. They had some nice genetics, some of which may now disappear. A crime against grow nature that.

I just started to chop my first mephisto grow. Double grape first, man bear alien pig and skywalker another couple of weeks.
They grew amazing, no problems at all, nicest grow I've ever had aesthetically speaking. But that's were it ended, the buds on one dg was grand but the other two plants were small airy buds, a grown the same way in the same tent. During the grow a man bear alien pig went hermie and a double grape started growing bananas out if the top of the bud.
I have another 85 mephisto seeds, went mad after hearing so many good things. Don't really want to go another 3 months to be disappointed. Thinking of sticking to fastbuds.
I have the following seeds, any ideas of which have heavy dense yields? Anyone ever grown them?

bubblegum smile
Northern cheese haze
Man bear alien pig x 3 bears og
Sweet and smelly
Bear assed monkey
Pinot noir
Fugue state
beary white x 3 bears og
Fantastmo express x toof decay
pink livers
hubbabubbahaze
samsquanch og
bears og x double grape
Hubba bubba bear
Go for beary white and anything crossed with it.solid big fat bud producer!!!;) amazing smoke;) also anything hubbabubba is gna get big and tall;)hope this helps.happy growing every1;)

I've got Sour Stomper in 7 gal in my current run and she's been effortless at Day 46 today.
Hubbabubbasmelloscope in the background is massive despite fighting issues in EarthBoxes
IMG_20210224_170613788_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210223_181352546_HDR.jpg

A few days back
IMG_20210219_205315995_HDR.jpg

[
I've got Sour Stomper in 7 gal in my current run and she's been effortless at Day 46 today.
Hubbabubbasmelloscope in the background is massive despite fighting issues in EarthBoxes
View attachment 1290718

View attachment 1290653
A few days back
View attachment 1290654
Lovely plants man. Don't get me wrong the plants I grew where beautiful looking. Not a mark on the leaves plain sailing. Just produced a lot fluffy crap, and yield bad. It was my first time with them and was very surprised considering all the good I've heard. I can tell already it the lowest yielding grow to date

[

Lovely plants man. Don't get me wrong the plants I grew where beautiful looking. Not a mark on the leaves plain sailing. Just produced a lot fluffy crap, and yield bad. It was my first time and was very surprised considering all the good I've heard. I can tell already it the lowest yielding grow to date
Did you manage to grab some of the left over Dinamed stock? If I did more growing and had the chance, I would make seeds of some of their good strains. With a bit of luck, I will get some seeds from my current Dinamed Auto CBD Kush. I hope other growers do likewise with Dinamed stuff they have left. It will be a damn shame to see all of that fine breeding work go down the drain. I hope someone in that outfit managed to grab some seeds on the way out...

[

Lovely plants man. Don't get me wrong the plants I grew where beautiful looking. Not a mark on the leaves plain sailing. Just produced a lot fluffy crap, and yield bad. It was my first time with them and was very surprised considering all the good I've heard. I can tell already it the lowest yielding grow to date
Well, this is my first Meph grow. These buds do look firm, but it's way early.

Did you manage to grab some of the left over Dinamed stock? If I did more growing and had the chance, I would make seeds of some of their good strains. With a bit of luck, I will get some seeds from my current Dinamed Auto CBD Kush. I hope other growers do likewise with Dinamed stuff they have left. It will be a damn shame to see all of that fine breeding work go down the drain. I hope someone in that outfit managed to grab some seeds on the way out...
I have 2 dinafem blue cheese auto seeds left. 4 currently growing. That's a great idea but I wouldn't have the first idea how to go about it.

Back