Mephisto all hype?

Well, I dropped my first Meps the other day, 4 of the 24 carat. I will see how they go. I know they are a smaller plant. The hype reminds me of allocated bourbon. I now drink mostly gin.

I have 2 dinafem blue cheese auto seeds left. 4 currently growing. That's a great idea but I wouldn't have the first idea how to go about it.
What stage are your plants at now?

Funny you should mention this. I bought into the hype and got on the band wagon early with a couple of their strains, creme de la chem, samquanch and one other I can't recall. Was underwhelmed and never went back. Scale of 1 to 10, I gave them a seven. I'll stick
with MOC for the solid ten.
Is that ministry of cannabis?

Its a good thing you're posting this question here where most people are nice, I asked reddit’s mephheads if the seeds were worth the hype before i bought my first and I almost got death threats :biggrin: Mephisto fanboys are really passionate....

I just started my first Double Grape. I have great expectations, we'll see!

Its a good thing you're posting this question here where most people are nice, I asked reddit’s mephheads if the seeds were worth the hype before i bought my first and I almost got death threats :biggrin: Mephisto fanboys are really passionate....

I just started my first Double Grape. I have great expectations, we'll see!

Even on AFN it is Great to See a Meph complaints threat that is Constructive and Respectful...Big Kudos to you all.....:bravo:...award yourselves an extra Smoke Break...:pass:...

Thank you from all the Staff.....:bighug:

Here’s a 4x4 filled to the edges with 4, five-gallon autopots and a solo cup, Day 63 of 20/4. Sweet n Smelly and 50 Shades of Grape multipotted on the back left, Sour Stomper on the back right, 3 Bears OG front left and Skywalker front right. In soil/perlite with MegaCrop and a little bud explosion, only other addition is Recharge. This is my second ever grow. My first grow was 3 plants which got me 9 oz. This one should easily clear 20 oz in 75-80 days tops.
My sole concern and focus is quality. If there are better auto versions of say Chem D than Meph’s CDLC or Chemdogging, I want to see them. But these seeds are certainly quality, and the smells coming out of that tent are kickass.
Re: Double Grape, I grew that my first round, and was disappointed in the terps of my pheno. It’s more like grape musky darkness than say grape soda or grape gum. I think Stan mentioned somewhere it not being their fave strain either, but it’s their most popular so they keep making it. Just trying to set realistic expectations. People on Reddit seem to love it. Me? I used it to test my first round of hash making, since I didn’t want to waste the other two cultivars I grew that first round. Decent high, though.

Attachments

• CE40079B-FBD7-40CE-9819-7444A6973B37.jpeg
    CE40079B-FBD7-40CE-9819-7444A6973B37.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 206
Here’s a 4x4 filled to the edges with 4, five-gallon autopots and a solo cup, Day 63 of 20/4. Sweet n Smelly and 50 Shades of Grape multipotted on the back left, Sour Stomper on the back right, 3 Bears OG front left and Skywalker front right. In soil/perlite with MegaCrop and a little bud explosion, only other addition is Recharge. This is my second ever grow. My first grow was 3 plants which got me 9 oz. This one should easily clear 20 oz in 75-80 days tops.
My sole concern and focus is quality. If there are better auto versions of say Chem D than Meph’s CDLC or Chemdogging, I want to see them. But these seeds are certainly quality, and the smells coming out of that tent are kickass.
Re: Double Grape, I grew that my first round, and was disappointed in the terps of my pheno. It’s more like grape musky darkness than say grape soda or grape gum. I think Stan mentioned somewhere it not being their fave strain either, but it’s their most popular so they keep making it. Just trying to set realistic expectations. People on Reddit seem to love it. Me? I used it to test my first round of hash making, since I didn’t want to waste the other two cultivars I grew that first round. Decent high, though.
That little solo cup looks amazing, I'm starting autopots now myself. Excited now looking at those.

That little solo cup looks amazing, I'm starting autopots now myself. Excited now looking at those.
Aw thanks! Thats a second Sweet n Smelly that I accidentally hurt in planting, so I switched to the solo cup out of the multipot with the others. I really enjoy attending to it multiple times a day and it gives me an excuse to check everything else out. Plus, now my autopot lines are super clean since they’re purged so often. Pretty sure I’m going to run a solo cup every grow from now on. I’d recommend it if you have extra testers or seeds and you’ve put a valve on the end of your system! I’ll pm you my autopot grow log, so as not to further distract from the topic at hand here.

Back