Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 4/20 (2018) promo details!

Dang I guess I’ll go 7 of each. I always regert (lol stupid US commercial) under buying. Anybody know what that will come to US dollars.

i know seems a strange question, but can anyone advise me how to work out when i can order, as i know there is time and day differences from Australia to where Mephisto is
Thanks in Advance

@ramsbob you need to work out what time 8am Eastern time or 5am Pacific time is in Australia. I believe the UK is 5 hours forward of Eastern time, meaning 8am Eastern time is 1pm UK time.

I think I have that correct

Does anyone have a link to the Store in the united states?Do they take credit cards?Is there a promo code?
Yes, U.S. can use cc/dc. You can use PayPal or straight cc/dc but not sure process cause i just use PayPal. No code everything will be marked 10% off, unless you buy the 4pak which will be 20%.

woo hoo 420 has started .. order placed :)
Got mine in 2hrs ago. Thought was gonna be 8am here, but checked at 7:15 and was rockin and rollin already so I put in for some strawberry nuggets and forum stomper. Now just waiting to pay. Been waiting awhile for these 2, may hold off next grow for them!

Back