Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 4/20 (2018) promo details!

Kinda sucks you have to buy all 4 strains to get the 20% discount, not all strains will work with everyones set up/growing style. Am I the only one who would want a 50 pack of one strain?
They are a small business that give away things that they could easily profit from. I’d say that’s commendable, genius, and justifiably “dope”! I’m happy with any and all discounts. 50 pks aren’t typical but man Id buy a 50 sack of the Forum Stomper seeds in a heartbeat if my credit card is within reach.
How many people thought about your connect when I said “50 sack”? Thanks to Mephisto Gentetics my connect doesn’t even remember my name or face. Saw him in the streets just the other day and he couldn’t remember how he knew me. Lol! That is worth waaaay more than 20% off to me. Just sayin. :shrug:

Work around the rules. Get packs of qnty = 1 of the other three strains and then 3 x's the 18 packs or whatever packs make sense for what you really want. And maybe you'll find you like some of the others too. Hard not to like any Meph strain really.
With this drop idt you can do it like that (that’s what I did last drop). I believe it says the 20% is only applicable if you buy the same size pack of all 4 strains unfortunately.

With this drop idt you can do it like that (that’s what I did last drop). I believe it says the 20% is only applicable if you buy the same size pack of all 4 strains unfortunately.

Thats right. I see that now. Its in the fine print of the embedded picture just above the Terms and Conditions.

Thats right. I see that now. Its in the fine print of the embedded picture just above the Terms and Conditions.
I have a message into them asking if you can get the 20% by buying smaller packs of all 4, then purchasing an additional large pack of one or 2 of the preferred strains.

We’re trying to mAke it a bit easier on our new shipper in the states. And on brad taking the orders here.

So we’ll have a ‘complete artisanal pack’ in each size offering that’s pre-discounted 20%

So a pack of: 1x forum stomper, 1x fugue state, 1x orange diesel and 1x strawberry nuggets

Another of: 3x forum stomper, 3x fugue state, 3x orange diesel and 3x strawberry nuggets

Another of: 7x forum stomper, 7x fugue state, 7x orange diesel and 7x strawberry nuggets

And lastly one of: 18x forum stomper, 18x fugue state, 18x orange diesel and 18x strawberry nuggets

All other individual packs will be pre-discounted 10%

Hope that clears it up!

We’re trying to mAke it a bit easier on our new shipper in the states. And on brad taking the orders here.

So we’ll have a ‘complete artisanal pack’ in each size offering that’s pre-discounted 20%

So a pack of: 1x forum stomper, 1x fugue state, 1x orange diesel and 1x strawberry nuggets

Another of: 3x forum stomper, 3x fugue state, 3x orange diesel and 3x strawberry nuggets

Another of: 7x forum stomper, 7x fugue state, 7x orange diesel and 7x strawberry nuggets

And lastly one of: 18x forum stomper, 18x fugue state, 18x orange diesel and 18x strawberry nuggets

All other individual packs will be pre-discounted 10%

Hope that clears it up!
Was gonna ask how it would be applied, but that answers it. Now will they be same price as current artisanal minus 20%? Just seeing how much i can buy lol.

Heavy froster .
Strawberry nuggets
IMG_20180410_214037.jpg
IMG_20180410_214137.jpg

Can't wait for her @mephisto
So pungetntly pleasant to smell

Back