Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 4/20 (2018) promo details!

I’d say close that window and click on the link again from email and try again. Will probably work
Link from email didn't work copied and pasted it. I did that and same thing. I went to send and request ask for name, email or number. So if that's next step I not sure what to put in.

I’ve sent a paypal payment to their PayPal acct. little farm whatever it is in the past for previous orders. I just made sure I put my order info and why I sent the money link was messed up. Happened at least once before. Hope u get it straightened out @Mcdee

Do you regularly use PayPal? I noticed that you couldn’t just pay as a guest or anything. I haven’t used PayPal in about 10 years but I recall being able to just use a credit card as a guest in the past. Through this payment link it seemed as though you actually had to login to a PayPal account in order to make payment. I had to retrieve a password and update my address etc before completing payment because everything on file was from years ago. Hope this helps you somehow. In other words if you’re not a regular PayPal user you probably have to create an account

Do you regularly use PayPal? I noticed that you couldn’t just pay as a guest or anything. I haven’t used PayPal in about 10 years but I recall being able to just use a credit card as a guest in the past. Through this payment link it seemed as though you actually had to login to a PayPal account in order to make payment. I had to retrieve a password and update my address etc before completing payment because everything on file was from years ago. Hope this helps you somehow. In other words if you’re not a regular PayPal user you probably have to create an account
In order to pay in this fashion, respond to their sales email and have them send you a payment request. I’ve done this in the past with no issues, then I just made a PayPal bc I order from them so often it makes more sense lol

In order to pay in this fashion, respond to their sales email and have them send you a payment request. I’ve done this in the past with no issues, then I just made a PayPal bc I order from them so often it makes more sense lol

Last few payments I’ve used my acct but I have used credit card as guest and even once bank transfer through PayPal (don’t do that it takes days for them to receive money which means it doesn’t ship for days) didn’t look this time just logged in. Sorry.

No, I use all the time. It always sent a request from PayPal for them. Said pay now hit button, log in select card to use and done. This time it said to use the link and follow it. Couldn't click on link so copied and pasted. It opened I entered the amount in euros I hit next, had me log in to PayPal then hit next took me to my account summary and now still sitting there. Was going to send them money on their but not sure what name/email/number to use. Never did it this way before so unsure what the next step is.

Thats what i was gonna do, but read payment email and said if you have a paypal account i can pay this way. So i was like ya lets get it paid for now. Not sure what to do i am assuming i need to go to send or request and enter ther name or email just dont kn ow what it is lol.

Thats what i was gonna do, but read payment email and said if you have a paypal account i can pay this way. So i was like ya lets get it paid for now. Not sure what to do i am assuming i need to go to send or request and enter ther name or email just dont kn ow what it is lol.
Nah, there should be a link in the email they sent you that will take you right to the sending page. You just enter the amount that they stated in the email, then in the notes section put your order number and you’ll be good to go! That’s what I did as well to avoid waiting for the payment request

Nah, there should be a link in the email they sent you that will take you right to the sending page. You just enter the amount that they stated in the email, then in the notes section put your order number and you’ll be good to go! That’s what I did as well to avoid waiting for the payment request
Ya, when I hit it it did nothing. So i copied it and it open a PayPal with the little farm ask to enter my euro amount I hit next tool me to PayPal login. Logged in and then took me to account summary. I will try again. @mephisto

Last edited:
Back