Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 4/20 (2018) promo details!

Got mine in 2hrs ago. Thought was gonna be 8am here, but checked at 7:15 and was rockin and rollin already so I put in for some strawberry nuggets and forum stomper. Now just waiting to pay. Been waiting awhile for these 2, may hold off next grow for them!
U should get that email very soon. I got mine about one hr after I placed my order.

U should get that email very soon. I got mine about one hr after I placed my order.
I got my order confirmation, and sent email saying I want to pay with PayPal 2 hrs ago. I didn't expect it yet, did you get a PayPal payment request? I figured it would be a day or 2 till I received it.

The confirmation email was.in inbox, pay email was in spam. Not sure why 1 was good and not the other. It never did this before. But now I went to link for PayPal and having issue. Entered amount in euros, had me log in. Then took me to my PayPal account summary and is now sitting there. Not sure what to do next lol. It used to just send a PayPal payment request so not sure how to finish paying.

Nothing in your junk folder either I assume? The payment email is sent from sales@mephistogenetics.com. I actually just got an email like 20 minutes ago telling me they received my payment and my order is being forwarded to their distribution team
Ya was there never use to go to spam so didn't think it was there.

I will do a dab and see of Mephisto knows what's is up sent a pm to them. When in doubt... dab it out!!!!!!!

The confirmation email was.in inbox, pay email was in spam. Not sure why 1 was good and not the other. It never did this before. But now I went to link for PayPal and having issue. Entered amount in euros, had me log in. Then took me to my PayPal account summary and is now sitting there. Not sure what to do next lol. It used to just send a PayPal payment request so not sure how to finish paying.
I’d say close that window and click on the link again from email and try again. Will probably work

Back