Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 4/20 (2018) promo details!

Like it a lot ..... :pass:

So if my math is on point .. 7 packs of each including some free seeds my price will be about $7.00 (US) a seed for around 45 seeds...

Good no?
Just trying to give an ideal of cost.........

There are 4 strains. 7 packs of each is 28 seeds. How did you come up with 45 seeds? If freebies, that's assuming a hell of a lot of freebies for a 28 seed order.

So what is everyone top picks for this 420 drop? Im leaning towards strawberry nugs and the forum stomper.

The details are confusing but I think you have to order all 4 strains to get the 20% off. If you don't, I think you only get 10% off. 10% is better than nothing though. I'd probably look at all 4 of them just to have them all and to max out the discount.

The details are confusing but I think you have to order all 4 strains to get the 20% off. If you don't, I think you only get 10% off. Maybe I'm wrong. But the rules/wording are confusing.
Agree they are confusing. Im down to order them all if that's the case. You cant go wrong either way i need to get my stock back up. I hear they mite be back open Monday may need to order others too.

Kinda sucks you have to buy all 4 strains to get the 20% discount, not all strains will work with everyones set up/growing style. Am I the only one who would want a 50 pack of one strain?

Kinda sucks you have to buy all 4 strains to get the 20% discount, not all strains will work with everyones set up/growing style. Am I the only one who would want a 50 pack of one strain?

Work around the rules. Get packs of qnty = 1 of the other three strains and then 3 x's the 18 packs or whatever packs make sense for what you really want. And maybe you'll find you like some of the others too. Hard not to like any Meph strain really.

Back